R Factor

p0w3r

Car(s)
2010 Acura TSX
New game by ISI (same guys that made the awesome F1 Challenge). They have a multiplayer demo out now.
http://www.bhmotorsports.com/download/7857
It's a pretty fun game, i like it...but i personally feel it can be a bit harder.

If anyone wanna race me, you can get me on msn: DJ88JG24(at)execs.com 8)

just played it... it is impossible to play the game without traction control... and the car keeps stalling

andyhui01 said:
just played it... it is impossible to play the game without traction control... and the car keeps stalling

women................... :lol:

Jostyrostelli said:
andyhui01 said:

women................... :lol:

I think it would be drivable if you had a wheel so you can control the throttle and the steering... with a keyboard its just crap... you can never get a good pickup and you just spin accelerating round slow corners

andyhui01 said:
Turn on auto clutch..the options are about the same as F1 Challenge.

The F1-F11 keys are driving aids and stuff to help you out if you don't have something like a wheel...but it's a lot of fun with a wheel :wink:

p0w3r said:
andyhui01 said:

The F1-F11 keys are driving aids and stuff to help you out if you don't have something like a wheel...but it's a lot of fun with a wheel :wink:

when you press those keys... it says unavailable

andyhui01 said:
p0w3r said:
andyhui01 said:

when you press those keys... it says unavailable
Hmm then the host must have disabled them...(take a look at the host settings).