• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

R34 Evolution 7

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
a3e270b4.jpg

dear god

When you say R34 you are reffering to the Skyline rite?? cos if you are, it doesnt look like one at all. :?

That is bloody horrible, why would you do such a thing?????

On a side note jasonchiu your skyline is really looking smart, I like that pic in your signature

The similarities end there. It looks all evo-ish through to the back.

That's unbelievable. If it would have a much bigger engine and some more power, the look would make sense, but I bet it's still that 280hp because of the Japanese regulations.

Are guys sure this is the production model and not just some tuned-up version or a concept?

Iv'e never liked the concept of "rolling computers", which is basically what these kind of japanese cars are, and the styling is HORRIBLE on all of them. Couldn't stand owning one. :thumbsdown:

That's ugly, in my opinion anyway.

i had some of thoses as a kid. one was a car one was a plane lolthey had those lill gauges in the chest saying how PPOOWEERRRFULLL they were

So, this is a combination of an R34 Skyline and a Lancer Evo VII right? - why would anyone want that. What's the matter couldn't decide which one to get so did a "The Fly" experiment?! Madness.

To follow the previous sidenote btw, I agree it looks nice, but can't u put a less blurred pic as ur sig?

Currently listening to: Loving Every Minute - Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive (1995)

Overheat said:
To follow the previous sidenote btw, I agree it looks nice, but can't u put a less blurred pic as ur sig?
Ya, it's a really great picture... it just looks like the focus landed on the fencing on the right hand side rather than the car in the middle.