R34 Skyline episode

gazu787

Hey guys ive been looking for the episode that the light blue nissan skyline r34 is reviewed. it appears on the season preview montage, in the episode dated [07x01] 2005.11.13. if any of you could tell me the date of the episode or give me the link to download it I would greatly appreciate it. Thankx in advance.

1.04, 7.06 and 8.01 all included reviews of Skyline GTRs, I don't know which evolution was reviewed in what ep.

Last edited:
The only time they show that blue skyline is in the race between the modified Peugeot and the frog-car thing.

in what episode because i have not seen it, (p.s. in the preview the skyline spews out flames and starts doing a dough nut, also in the episode that fetures this season preview is the review of the baby aston)

Deathrazor just told you, its just an intro shot, like 2 seconds before the 306 vs sprite race. There is no full review.

and the review in the 1x04 is quite broing as well, it's looking at the 32,33,34 as second hand purchases by the old fat presenter jason.

in what episode because i have not seen it, (p.s. in the preview the skyline spews out flames and starts doing a dough nut, also in the episode that fetures this season preview is the review of the baby aston)

What they showed in the preview was the entire shot. It was one of the friends of the guy with the 306. It just showed him doing a dounut as a link.

God damn I was sooooooo bummed when that Skyline didn't make it to the show...it's like that scene where RH gets shot at in some car and they never showed that either....

Deathrazor just told you, its just an intro shot, like 2 seconds before the 306 vs sprite race. There is no full review.

ok but what is the date of the episode or the episode #, or better yet do you have the link to download it??