Race Driver: GRID

But they accelerate much faster from the start, I couldn't block them by the first corner. I'm playing all the races in normal difficulty (and drifts in extreme).

I'm playing all the races in normal difficulty (and drifts in extreme).

:lol: I should probably be doing the reverse. My biggest drift is like 73k. :(

Oh, and D-Fence FTW! He recommended Nori Hidaka as a team mate and god damn is he good!

:D Yeah that guy is a freaking genius in Pro Tuning races, he is glued to my rear spoiler all the time :)

How far do you have to go before you get teammates?

The LeMans music on the last leg of the race is seriously annoying, almost crashed because of it :<

Also what's the menu theme song, i read it in the beginning but i forgot the name :(

Okay it was Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows (UNKLE Remix), anyone got a copy? :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Yea, the music at the end of the race is too damn loud. It drowns out the engien noise and tire noise.

I seriously hated the Spyker and NSX races, annoying!

As well, the Aston DBR9 is a son of a... it has a turning circle like a truck with 4 trailers, I need to DRIFT it through lemans...

The Zonda R is a fine piece of engineering, and btw, did someone else notice, that in the prestige races it is almost always the Koenigseggs spinning out :D

The NSX race was not too bad, but yea, the Spyker race was annoying.

I'm starting to get the hang of drifting! I finally found that I kinda prefer drifting via hood cam rather than 3rd person (I race via hood cam as well). I got up to 24x before I didn't manage to do a small drift in time on a straight. :(

(resized to 50% for filesize purposes)

https://pic.armedcats.net/v/vi/viper007bond/2008/06/04/drifto.png

Hood cam does indeed rule :)

I like hood cam but i cannot race with it unless i'm using a wheel, bumper and far view are the best for me so i can see where i plant the car on corners and for drifts

I like hood cam but i cannot race with it unless i'm using a wheel, bumper and far view are the best for me so i can see where i plant the car on corners and for drifts
That's why I prefer hood cam -- makes it easy to tell where my car is.

And I drive via a 360 controller. It's (nearly) impossible to drift with a keyboard. :lol:

I know :( im looking for a decent wheel, my best so far is only half a million in one round using the AE86 Corolla.

Is it a better trade off to have big muscle for powering through the drifts or better handling to control them, i find the lower powered jap cars a bit wanting when i wat to get to the next turn.

I play with keyboard and found it not very hard to drift. But I hate the jap cars for drifting - they spin too easily. Charger SRT-8 is much more managable - try it.

I drift the Impreza via Keyboard, it IS doable, but not smoothly or fast.......

Oh yeah, on a side note: I won the 24h of LeMans with my GT2 Spyker TEAM :D

i prefer the Panoz, but it loses a bit more in the turns than the others

yeah but the panoz is faster on the straights......I have to block them all the way ;)

I use the straights to get a good lead in the Panoz and then block the corners.

If you have an original version we eventually might :O and by then il have a wheel as well :D

Got the menu music, it's a link in one o the youtube vids, it's a damn good song.

WTF are you guys doing messing around with GT1? Get a GT2 Murcielago like me and have good times. I'm always at least 5 seconds ahead of the guy behind me. ^_^