• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Race Highlights Lap by Lap

pdanev

Forum Addict
Post your lap by lap highlights from each race you participate in.
This will help the video makers, they will not miss anything interesting, and will have a lot of nice material to work with. It will also save them time, because they don't have to look through the replay from everyone's perspective. Last but not least, once I have to for some photoshooting, it will also help me catch the nice moments and save me some time.

What you should post:
Anything that involves some nice racing moment, head to head corner entries, braking late in order to overtake someone, in general any overtaking that is interesting, even the ones on straight lines, because they are handy for video making, and can fill in some gaps. And of course crashes, there have been pleanty of those so far.

Do this whenever you have time to fastforward the replay from your point of view, and update your posts. Of course it's not compulsory, and you don't have to do it if you don't feel like it. But if you want to see some nice videos and pictures, and if you want other's to see the races from another point of view, than please post here.

Keep some form of organized posts, so that it's easier for video makers to browse through this thread.

Code:
[b]Lap #[/b] - Little desctiption of what happened, and where it happened more or less, corner 1, sector 2, chicane exit, on the finishing straight etc.

edit: A suggestion. Press Shift+F4 to get LFS to window mode, open notepad e.g., fast forward your raply from above car cam with F3(F2 for slow down replay speed), write your summary, and copy paste from notepad.
---------------------------------------------------

Jan-14 -FB Club - GTI/GT

Sprint race: to be updated.

Feature race:
Lap 1 - Last corner, little contact with suprarz
Lap 4 - Crash in corner 1
Lap 7-10 - Struggling to overtake MXM, head to head all the time, Lap 10 contact at entry corner 1
Lap 12 - Attemp to overtake MXM corner1 with late braking, get sideways, he overtakes me at exit
Lap 12 - Head to head after chickane, attmept to overtake in the left corner afterward, don;t succeed
Lap 13 - Last corner, minor contact with mgdk and hitting some tires that are thrown at the road
Lap 20 - Head to head with MXM once again
Lap 21 - 1st corner entry overtake MXM, he strikes back for the chicane, head to head into the chicane, a bit of contact, I send him a bit into the tires and overtake him
Lap 38 - 2nd sector, I ran from behind into Mgdk as usuall :)
Lap 42 - While overlapping Mgdk, after chicane I get very sideways into the dirty part of the tarmac
Lap 51 - After pitting MXM is once again infront of me, so I catch up in this lap, 1st corner, we both brake late and get sideways, I overtake him
Lap 51/52 - On straight he overtakes me back
Lap 52 - We have a contact at first corner entry, I end up sideways, Mischief who is behind at that pont takes advantage and overtakes me, 3 cars are now head to head
Lap 53 - I overtake Mischief in corner 1, and regain my position
Lap 57/58 - On straight I overtake MXM
Lap 58 - I'm 1/2car length ahead of MXM, before corner 1 entry we catch up to Mgdk, massive crash, I spin, land into grass, MXM gets sideways as well, Mischief overtakes us all

Jan-21 -FB Gold - GTRs/FOX

Sprint race: to be updated

Feature race:

Lap 1: Last 2-3corners, I follow ESPN, we overtake GraemeH on outside at chicane entry
Lap 2: GraemeH overtakes me on straight, gets infront of me brakes early, I move out, brake late, lock up, quite a lot of smoke, and overtake him (very nice moment!)
Lap 4: Middle of track, before 1st straight, I'm close behind ESPN, just before straight, tight overallping of an FXR
Lap 4: Chicane entry, ESPN manages to overlap an FXR befor chicane, I don't, FXR gets out of control, smashes tires, and just manages to touch me, close call
Lap 5: End pf Sector 2, double left, in the middle and FXR, can't avoid it, run into grass, smash onto the wall, get back to tarmac, sand on tires, and spin
Lap 6: 1st corner entry, Swek gets sideways, I overtake him
Lap 8: After chicane I overtake crazy in the fast right corner combination
Lap 10: 1st corner entry, I almost touch ESPN, we get really close
Lap 11: Just before the 1st straight, Mgdk has lost it, blind corner, ESPN notices in last moment, locks up wheels badly, I notice the smoke, avoid collision, and overtake ESPN
Lap 13: A lot of traffic before the 1st straight, some on the road, some on the grass, about 4cars or so
Lap 15: End of sector 3, Krazzy is infront of me, notices blue flag a bit late, middle of corner, can't go anywhere, slows down, I overtake on the outside and almost loose it
Lap 17: An FXR almost stops in the middle of the 1st chicane, I barely make my way around it
Lap 19: Overalp someone on the 1st straight just before the bridge, a very close gap between the person I overlap and the wall, and yet I take the chance and fir through there
Lap 21: Very last corner, FXR slows down a lot, have to overlap, loose all my inertia that I wanna carry onto the straight
Lap 22: I loose it badly in the right corner that comes when you pass below the bridge, spin, get onto the grass, across the road, onto the grass again
Lap 23: After bridge straight, have to overlap Krazzy again in a weird way
Lap 24: Last part of the track, Swek doesn't seem to give me enough room, I overtake him, then he contacts me a bit
Lap 27: ESPN comes after pitting infront of me, end of lap some traffic, slows him down a bit during overlapping, I gain enough momentum to overtake him on the straight
Lap 28: I loose chicane exit, onto grass, hitting the wall a bit, ESPN takes back the lead
Lap 29: I catch up to him, and loose AGAIN chicane exit, grass, hitting the fence
Lap 30: For some reason, I loose it in the double left corner, before you pass below the bridge, spin, hit wall again
Lap 32: Before 1st straigh, on the double right corner, I overlap an FXR, which hits me a bit
Lap 36: End of 1st straight after bridge, 3cras blocking the road, I brake, can't avoid them, and catch and FXR from behind (and yes, you guessed it right, Mgdk's FXR) :lol: Same moment, next corner, a FOX looses it and spins infront of me
Lap 40: I encounter a lot of traffic, last sector, 2 close overlappings
Lap 41: Double left corner after 1st straight, can't avoid Mgdk, she send me onto the wall, right front wheel completely smashed, have to taxi to the pits

Jan-28 -FB Green
- Didn't participate

Nice idea, will update when I look through the replays :D

Jan-14 -FB Club - GTI/GT

Sprint race:
Nothing really happend, except I got lapped by everyone several times.

Feature race:
Lap 3 - First chicane, MorroW hits me as he is lapping me.
Lap 6 - Second chicane I drive really slowly and still manage to crash into the barrier.
Lap 8 - First corner, I end up in the sand and everyone laps me.
Lap 10 - Second corner, I spin in a straight line and crash into the sign-thingy sideways.
Lap 11 - Second corner, I go up the hill and have a little picnic as you guys drive by.
Lap 13 - First corner, I spin in a straight line and get stuck in the sand.
Lap 17 - Same as Lap 11
Lap 17 - Last corner, I spin into the barrier as people are lapping me (for god knows what time).
Lap 20-21 - I spin going over the line and actually save it, prolly the only interesting thing I did that didn't involve crashing :lol:
Lap 22 - First corner, I spin really slowly into the sand - getting stuck.
Lap 23 - Second corner, Lonely_Driver hits me.
Lap 24 - First corner, Firefox hits me.
Lap 25 - Last corner, touching Firefox - I spin.
Lap 26 - Last corner, touching ESPNSTI - I spin.
Lap 27 - Second chicane, MXM hits me - I spin.
Lap 30 - Second corner, I spin and right after Jayhawk comes rolling by.
Lap 31 - Second Chicane, ESPNSTI hits me.
Lap 32 - Last corner, Pdanev hits me.
Lap 36 - Last corner, GraemeH hits me.
Lap 37 - First corner, MXM and Pdanev team up and hit me as they are side-by-side resulting in me spinning into the sand and getting stuck for a minute.

I'm seeing a trend here that I don't like :lol:

Jan-21 -FB Gold - GTRs/FOX

Feature race: to be updated

Jan-28 -FB Green

Feature race: to be updated

This will be handy :) I was just going to ask after each race in the thread but this is much more organized.

Jan-14 - FB Club - GTI/GT

Feature race: to be updated.

Jan-21 - FB Gold - GTRs/FOX

Jan-28 - FB Green - RAC/FZ50/LX6

Sprint race:

Lap 1 - Driving 4th
Lap 2 - After 2nd chicane I overtake MXM 4th-> 3rd, then follow ESPN's line to next corner, he goes wide, I go wider, he can control the slide, I can't, I slide across the road to a wall, not much damage, MXM passes. 3rd-> 4th.
Lap 2 - Couple corners later I crash into a wall again, this time being fatal to my car; front-right tire suspension gets damaged badly. swek is catching.
Lap 3 - I can barely keep the car going straight through the corners, after long back-straight, when braking I finally lose control and spin. swek is behind me and spins too. Still 4th.
Lap 4 - Front-right tyre is smoking, looks cool from swek's car, soon swek passes as I run wide a corner braking. 4th-> 5th.
Lap 4 - After the long back-straight I brake and lose control again, jayhawk passes. 5th-> 6th. I go take a pitstop for a minute, MorroW passes me 6th-> 7th.
Lap 5 - FF86, ESPN & MXM lap me while I'm pitting, I get behind MXM.
Lap 5 - MXM spins at the start of the main straight, I pass him.
Lap 6 - A bad lap, I'm struggling through every corner. Laptime 1.23.xxx
Lap 7 - An OK lap with laptime of 1.18.07, my only one under 1.20 in the sprint of bad luck. No 8th lap since FF86 lapped me.

Feature race:

Lap 1 - Passed two cars from 4th-> 2nd
Lap 2 - Made a mistake and had to lift off, MXM passed 2nd-> 3rd
Lap 2 - MXM made a mistake later, and I passed him 3rd-> 2nd
Lap 3 - I hit the tires on the first chicane, MXM passes 2nd-> 3rd
Lap 3 - Later MXM and I passed swek, MXM 1st, me 2nd
Lap 4-8 - Close racing with MXM
Lap 9 - A disaster strikes and I bump in to mgkdk on the second chicane, got damage, ran off course, FireFox passed me. 2nd-> 3rd
Lap 11 - Corner after the first chicane, I ran wide and crashed to tires head-on, more damage
Lap 12-13 - Catching MXM
Lap 14 - Bump into jayhawk after first chicane, no biggie
Lap 17 - Pass MXM, MXM crashed/spinned? 3rd-> 2nd
Lap 23 - First chicane wide, crash to tyrewall after it. Lost 3 seconds and got more damage
Lap 25 - Pitstop time, takes me about a minute to change tires, fix the damage and refuel. MXM is alot quicker and our battle is over. 2nd-> 3rd
Lap 26-50 - ESPNSTI passes me at some point after I ran wide a corner, but he makes a pitstop and I pass him.

Summary - Both sprint and feature were huge dissappointments for me, I couldn't race clean and made stupid mistakes damaging the car.

Feb-4 - KY National - FO8

Feature race:

Lap 1-7 - To be updated.
Lap 8 - Started driving a bit slowly, saving tires, sure of my victory
Lap 10 - swek spins infront of me in the first chicane, I lock brakes, pass him, lose a bit of time
Lap 11 - Lost control of my car in the high speed twists, got completely sideways, stayed on track. Lost 4-5 seconds.
Lap 12 - Lapped swek again
Lap 17 - Lapped MXM
Lap 18 - Lapped Dygear, yellow flag in a blind corner, so I was really cautious and lost a bit of time. ESPN was catching fast.
Lap 20 - Pitstop, entered cautiously, putting the limiter on way too early.
Lap 20/21 - Pitstop took me a minute
Lap 22-40 - To be updated.

Feb-11 - SO Long - RB4/GTT/FXO

Feature race:

Lap 1 - Great start, passed all FWD cars infront of me with my RWD. Drove carefully the whole lap increasing my lead. On the last corner I didn't concentrate where I was going, and bang, hit the wall head-on. The end.

Would be nice if someone would update with yesterdays highlights. I'm willing to do a video but going through one hour worth of replay on my own is a bit too much.

Jan-14 - FB Club - GTI/GT

Jan-21 - FB Gold - GTRs/FOX

Jan-28 - FB Green - RAC/FZ50/LX6

Feb-04 - KY National - F08

Sprint race:

Lap 1 - FireFox dives to the inside in turn 1, I return the favor on the short straight after the 1st hairpin.
I run a bit wide in the process and DyGear dives to the inside at the exit.
Next is a right hander, I'm now on the inside with DyGear next to me, we touch wheels slightly, but I come out ahead.
On the straight, DyGear catches my slipstream and moves alongside.
Lap 2 - DyGear and I are still side by side at the braking point for turn 1, with me at the inside.
DyGear brakes slightly earlier to be a bit faster through the corners.
I'm still gathering myself from the late braking in the hairpin, DyGear gives me a slight tap.
From that point on, I'm free and clear.

Feature race:

Lap 1 - I get a decent start, and at the end of the straight I plan to brake at the 150m mark just to be safe (normally I brake at 100).
Totally forgetting that other people took R3's (while I'm on R2's) I get surprised that some also braked at 150 (or even slightly before), I lock them up and get completely sideways.
Coming on to the main straight I dive under both Gabkicks and Firefox, making it three wide.
After moving slightly ahead, using slipstream Gabkicks moves next to me on the outside and Firefox moves past me on the inside.
Lap 2 - I get past Gabkicks on the straight, and Firefox brakes too late, and is forced to take a shortcut through the dirt in turn 1, but I don't get past him until he loses it in the hairpin.
DyGear holds up Lonely Driver slightly on the tight turn coming on to the straight.
I pass him on the outside on the exit of that tight turn, almost touching wheels.
Lap 3 - I get so good of an exit out of the turn on to the main straight, that I almost run over DyGear, and I miss his right rear tire with the left front of my wing by a hair.
DyGear jumps in my slipstream right away though and moves along side again.
DyGear either thinks he's passed me or expected me to move towards the apex of the slight bend in the straight, but he cuts across, touches my front wing with his rear tire and we both have a heavy crash.
Lap 4 - I come in the pits to repair damage, when I exit I'm in 6th, 1 minute 10 seconds behind Lonely Driver, the leader.
Lap 7 - I catch Swek on the entrance to the straight and I move in to 5th.
Lap 14 - Graemeh must have had an incident as I pass him when he's entering the pits.
I'm now 4th, and only 8 seconds behind Firefox, and something like 15 behind Gabkicks.
Lap 16 - Gabkicks gets disconnected, not the way you'd want to move in to 3rd. :cry:
At the last turn, I've caught up to Firefox, but Swek's had lost it and was sitting in the dirt on the outside.
Firefox loses it, gets completely sideways, blocking the middle of the road.
I'm on a collision course with Firefox, but I end up going through the dirt on the outside of Swek. (narrowly missing him too.)
It takes me a bit to go through the dirt, so Firefox ends up in front of me again. (The whole incident only cost me about 10 seconds though).
Lap 17 - I've caught Firefox again on the entrance of the main straight, but as I try to slingshot past Firefox moves to the inside just as I was trying to, scaring the crap out of me.
Lap 18 - I dive to the inside of Firefox at the end of the little straight after the 1st hairpin.
Now I'm up to 2nd.
Lap 20 - Lonely Driver hits the pits, so I move to 1st, but I have yet to pit.
Lap 25 - I hit the pit giving up 1st place and my 16 second lead that I've built.
I come out 22 seconds behind.
Lap 28 - I'm down to being something like 16 seconds behind Lonely Driver again when I come upon Swek in the high speed twisties.
I'm not entirely sure what he's going to do so I take it easy, but it maybe appeared that he was going to move to the outside.
However he wasn't going as far to the outside as I thought and he was moving slower that I expected.
I was already trying to take it easy, and I try to brake hard but still I end up tapping him slightly.
Evidently it was enough to send me spinning off in to the sand though.
I lose 27 seconds in the process, so I'm 43 seconds behind Lonely Driver.
Lap 40 - I finish 3 seconds behind Lonely Driver.
I don't think he had a spin in that last stretch, I really was running 3-4 seconds a lap faster.

summary: Not knowing wether or not Lonely Driver had any spins or not, if you total up time lost in my "incidents", I made something like 1 minute 45 seconds back up.

Feb-11 - SO Long - RB4/XRT/FXO

Feb-18 - SO Classic - MRT5/LX4

Sprint race: Nothing interesting.

Feature race:

Lap 1 - Passed Morrow, Mgkdk, Mischief and Jayhawk.
Lap 4 - Passed MXM.
Lap 6 - Passed Lonely Driver.
Lap 13 - Passed FireFox.
Lap 14 - FireFox is alongside on the outside just before the chicane.
Lap 21 - Passed Graemeh.
Lap 22 - Side by side on the straight with Pdanev. I back off.
Lap 24 - Pdanev nicks the chicane exit, I pass him for the lead.
Lap 36 - MXM is losing it as I'm right behind him exiting the chicane. I'm unable to avoid him, and he hits the wall hard after I run in the back of him. :(
Lap 60 - 5 second splash and go pit stop.
Lap 61 - From a distance I see an interesting acrobatics show from Jayhawk as he jumps the pit wall. :(

Note these laps are the laps I was on, not the lead lap.

Feb-18 - SO Classic

Feature race:

Lap 1 - Second corner pdanev slides sideways past me on the inside. I chase him down and have a couple of looks on the last corner and just before it.

Lap 15 - On the last corner mfkggfkfdjfd hits the outside barrier and rolls across the track oddly, i just manage to miss while she's upside down.

Lap 18 - Short straight after the second corner ESPN and myself squeeze though a small gap between mggsksksdsds and the barrier

Lap 20 - Last corner i run wide allowing ESPN to get alonside

Lap 21 - By the first corner ESPN has passed

Lap 24 - Straight before last corner; just in front of me pdanev makes a mistake which lets ESPN through, and i'm alongside by the last corner

Lap 26 - I get alongside and pass pdanev in the second corner

Lap 33 - pdanev passes me in the second corner. I repass him into the last corner.

Lap 34 - Kind of scary moment as pdanev and i are alongside going into the chicane, im waiting to see if he'll back off, he's probably waiting to see if i'll back off.. no way we'd both squeeze through so i slowed.

Lap 38 - Going in to the last corner, i cut across in front of mgjsjgskgs very sharply in order to get on the line and slam the brakes as soon as i'm in front. probably what you'd call a rude maneuver :p

Lap 40 - I balls up and hit the outside wall in the first corner. I pit at the end of this lap.

Lap 45 - Coming out of the last corner I whizz past a barely moving msggksksdsbs missing her by inches

Lap 52 - FireFox leaves the pit just seconds behind me as i pass the exit

Lap 67 - After the second corner, i pass an MRT while going sideways, then pull in to let ESPN by then cut back out behind him, in one semi-intentional movie style move =p

Lap 68 - Approaching the first corner , pdanev is facing the wrong way on the outside of the road, i slip through to steal 2nd.