Race Of Champions 2009

OMG H&S pussifiers have ruined the start already..... Hoy not going to bother racing hamilton because its a bit slippy.

FFS.

whats happened the the freecaster feed on the ROC website? the video is still there but the sounds gone. and the camera is just a static wide angle shot of the stadium,

whats happened the the freecaster feed on the ROC website? the video is still there but the sounds gone. and the camera is just a static wide angle shot of the stadium,
I think they're just preparing for the first round. Schedule is here: http://www.pitpass.com/src/roc/roc.php

So they'll be starting in about ten minutes time.

Looking at the panorama-like shot it doesn't really seem like there's a lot of spectators though, does it?

aww man we are missing the parade lap...

haha ironic we lost sound and dynamic cameras right after they said, high quality streaming feed from freecaster..

Yeah, no action on track at the moment, live feed I see on TV is showing slowmotions of Hamilton in the 722.

The stadium is nowhere near filled, but then again it's a bloody huge stadium which makes it seem like empty despite the fact that there might be quite a good number of spectators...

ya the place is empty... they were trying to sell tickets for a 10er during the week... id be there only im working :(
so we should see more action in 5 mins or so?

What a good first round! And good to see Scandinavia through as well :cool:

What the fuck was that by Edwards though? Big mistake in the first corner :lol:
Haha oh my god this is bad for the American team!

So, first round done. Scandinavia vs. Autosport GB and F1 Racing GB vs Germany on round two. If it won't be Scandinavia vs. Germany in the final I'll be surprised...

Can't help but think that the event could do with a bigger track. It's a bit too tight that there's no room for any sideways action...

Semifinals now. Scandinavia ought to clobber JB and Priaulx. They're using the Abarths.

EDIT: Ekstrom stalled!

EDIT 2: Crazy D is in his element... crashing out of his race with Schooey.

Last edited:
schumacher tormenting coulthard .... hahahaha :lol:

Germany vs. Scandinavia in the final. It's gonna be RIPPEH' MATE!

EDIT: Germany wins yet again, but this time Schuey saved Vettel's mistake.

EDIT 2: DC crashed yet again! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Man DC.. he can't catch break... the year of crashes.

Update: the commentator just said aloud that the stig is ben collins! haha, oops.

Last edited: