Race Of Champions 2009

this is what i dont get..... they go back to the buggies, which loeb is better in

they have other cars.... why not go to an impartial car for the tie breaker? they did it last year with Schuey and Ekkstrom (sp?) they went out in the touring cars and shuey lost, they went out in the buggies and shuey won... then they went back to the touring cars....which of course ekkstrom won.

they had V8 vantages to use, cars which neither of them had had much time in

get the fiats out!!

suprise suprise loeb wins

^ they did the exact same thing last year.... quite annoying

Does it surprise you when that co-founder woman was shouting and cheering for Loeb to win for France!
Still.. it was a great race and DC put everything into it.

well unlucky couthard, but honestly you cant be disappointed in losing to loeb..... i've always maintained that rally drivers are pretty much the best in the world (yeah F1/circuit racing is hard but rally is just so unpredictable and varied, you really have to be a master of the wheel and pedals) and loeb is perhaps the best rally driver ever to grace the planet so theres really no shame in losing to that man

when are they showing the highlights? I missed the nation cups.

Unfair car choise? Well, they could obviously have gone with the Focus WRC for the tie breaker. That would have been unfair. I think it was pretty good choice, both drivers had experience with the ROC buggy and it was more spectacular than the other buggy.

DC was great, I didn't expect him to be in the final! Loeb wasn't too impressive in the beginning but he did it again.

One thing I noticed about Loeb he's sooo calm with the wheel in his hands you never saw anything crazy. I'm impressed.

I love loeb, but I would have loved to see a different car used in race 3. They should have brought out the fiat 500's to make it more of an even playing field. Considering that the buggy was not DC car of choice I think he drove brilliantly in round three. Honestly a retiring F1 driver VS the WRC dominator in a buggy, who did you expect to win. I really hope we see more racing like this, its worlds better than 95% of the stuff they put on speedvision.

What a day out, was a great laugh. DC wins award for most entertaining driver by far! Even managed to screw up his donughts in the f1 car! What a guy. Bit pissed off Hoy didn't race, surely they would have been expecting a little ice and could have done something about it...