Race of Champions

Ektr?m win for the second time!!

Thanks for spoiling it for everyone who hasn't gotten to watch it yet.

There is a torrent up for this on Racing Underground if anyone is interested. Europsport coverage.

JH

p.s. Its really really really not cool to do that guys. There are spoiler tags on these forums for a reason. -JH

yea, i only saw your post scrolled up, just one post. and what.. FCK! now i don't actually need to see it. bohoo. i second your motion for use of spoiler tags. plz guys do it.
for those that don't know the result. don't go/read further up then electric mayhem's post above mine. you will regret if you do. ;)

off looking for a torrent now

Thanks for spoiling it for everyone who hasn't gotten to watch it yet.

There is a torrent up for this on Racing Underground if anyone is interested. Europsport coverage.

JH

p.s. Its really really really not cool to do that guys. There are spoiler tags on these forums for a reason. -JH

yea, i only saw your post scrolled up, just one post. and what.. FCK! now i don't actually need to see it. bohoo. i second your motion for use of spoiler tags. plz guys do it.
for those that don't know the result. don't go/read further up then electric mayhem's post above mine. you will regret if you do. ;)

off looking for a torrent now

Thanks for spoiling it.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/16/crybaby.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/16/fdgdfghf.jpg

This isn't the Video Requests section... whiners.

blah blah blah mind you I would be pissed, but what did you expect clicking on a "Race of Champions" thread after the event had finished.

What an awesome event. Kinda disappointed they did the Solution F cars twice. Would have liked to see them in Astons for the sudden death. Ekstrom is phenomenal though. Schuey stalling the Fiat was funny as hahahaha

blah blah blah mind you I would be pissed, but what did you expect clicking on a "Race of Champions" thread after the event had finished.

I'd have to agree, we don't use spoilers in the F1 (or any other thread that covers a race or race series) forums when a race finishes and we discuss the result. This is no different...

Best thing about the Race of Champions?

Murray Walker is back! 8)

Just watched it this morning and OH MY GOD! That was great! I can't believe how that went down, but it was great! Especially seeing Schumi getting passed in the Fiats, that was hilarious!

Anyone know where I can get some hi-res pics?

Bunch of babies...Just like Schumacher. I swear he stooped to a new low.

I intentionally didn't go into this thread because I knew it was going to have results. Just avoid the thread next time ;).

All in all though it was nice to finally watch ROC. Some great racing and the AMV8s sound awesome. Too bad I only saw them use it once. I wish they would have used them for the tie breaker between Schumi and Ekstrom.

Congrats Ekstrom :).

I just saw the final on YouTube, i noticed that Schumi and Ekstrom had Scottish Flag armbands on.

From what I understand, everyone had them. I think they also had a sticker or something on their helmets as well (Ekstrom at least). It was all for Colin McRae, which I thought was kinda cool.

What an awesome event. Kinda disappointed they did the Solution F cars twice. Would have liked to see them in Astons for the sudden death. Ekstrom is phenomenal though. Schuey stalling the Fiat was funny as hahahaha

Totally agree. I stayed away from this thread until I finished downloading the Eurosport coverage. This was the first time I've watched a ROC and it was very entertaining. Wily old Schumacher, swapping cars for the final! Pity about Kovalainen, but very spectacular!

Its great to watch them all have fun, race for the fun of racing and still being ultra competitive.

Don't worry. There are still quite a few surprises here and there if you thought your RoC watching experience has been spoiled.

I finally watched it (Eurosport coverage).
It was a good show as ROC usually is.

I'm surprised that there were so many empty seats in the stadium though.
Did they forget to promote this or something?

Also, I think I'm going to download the Sky Sports version and watch it again, since the EuroSport coverage wasn't all that good and didn't show all of it.

Even though Schumi was technically right anout the cars he made himself look like such a baby by changing them...

Makes Ekstr?ms win taste that much better!!

dont get why they didnt do the final race out of 3 in completely different cars....why couldnt they wheel out the astons or something?

didnt make sense to do one race with schuey in the car he knew best, then one with ekstroms in the car he knew best then do the final race in the car ekstroms knew best

coz shuey won in his car, ekstroms won in his car..... why not get a different car?

I finally watched it (Eurosport coverage).
It was a good show as ROC usually is.

I'm surprised that there were so many empty seats in the stadium though.
Did they forget to promote this or something?

Also, I think I'm going to download the Sky Sports version and watch it again, since the EuroSport coverage wasn't all that good and didn't show all of it.

that stadium is absolutely massive though, i reckon they would of had an impossible task trying to fill that thing for a motorsport event. if it was footy or rugby it would of been a different matter.

From what I understand, everyone had them. I think they also had a sticker or something on their helmets as well (Ekstrom at least). It was all for Colin McRae, which I thought was kinda cool.

they had colins 95 championship winning subaru impreza on display on part of the track as well