Race to Dakar

Devon

Car(s)
2008 MY09 Subaru Impreza RX
As anyone else seen this show? It is very interesting, it follows three riders, Charlie Boorman, Simon and Matt (Don't know their surnames) on their journey in the 2006 Dakar rally. The riders have helmet cams so you get to see the journey from their perspective and they give good commentry along the way.

You might know Charlie Boorman from the long way round with Ewan McGregor.

It's quite funny the support car (BMW X5) has had more problems then the bikes so far. :bmwpoo:

It on Thursday night at 8:30 here in Australia on the ABC, for the aussies here it well worth checking out. :thumbup:

For more info : http://www.racetodakar.com/html/rtd.php

Last edited:
yeah i watched that, its a good show

I watched the first episode thought fuck this is boring but once they started racing it got good.

I missed last nights episode but maybe ill be able to find it on www.aussietorrents.com even know i think its from the UK

You can acquire the whole series here :)

Just a warning, that torrent site has some non family friendly ads on it ;) Firefox with the adblock plus add-on does the trick.

I have seen the entire thing, and just finished watching Long Way Round this morning. Both are excellent, and very well put together.

wasn't viper gonna upload a 10h version or sth?

I saw it, and it was a great show.

i haven't seen it, but i will. plz don't mention Sky, i want it but don't have it :(