Rachel Ray Dunkin Donuts Ad Banned for Terrorist Symbolism

Umm, who the hell is Rachael Ray and why should I give a shit if she is trying to sell coffee?

Think back to High School...remember that one girl who was the president of every club, volunteered for everything, was the teachers pet, and never had a frown on her face?

That's Rachel Ray.

I thought i'd take the opportunity to show our 2 most fav. ppl..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px_Z8Q6FaZM[/YOUTUBE]

I love the assumption that traditional Middle Eastern garb = ZOMG TERRUREZM LAWL OMGZ RUNN. Conservative bloggers should be shot, people who read conservative blogs should be shot, and people who buy into this crap and instantly associate Dunkin Donuts with Osama's cronies should be kicked in the head a few times before being shot.

And yeah, that was a joke. However, it's frightening to see how much influence can be exerted by overopinionated "writers" who just sit around decrying everything as "offensive".

P.S. Rachael Ray needs to choke to death. Can we deport her fat, cackly ass to Syria or Iran so she can indulge in all the traditional Arabic fashions all she wants? :rolleyes:

That scarf looks like the shredded remains of an albino octopus. That's reason enough for that ad to be dropped.

07Yjd_durka_donuts.gif

If you buy iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts, then the terrorists win!

I really have to wonder about the people who complain about this sort of thing - I almost wish people would set out to intentionally offend the complainers (i.e. how TG does it).

There are times it's quite fun. Especially when we get preachy lentil-eating lesbians on a supercar forum.

Strangely and completely by coincidence i came across this photoshop.
Funny thing is, it's 2 years old...

https://pic.armedcats.net/q/qu/quadrax/2008/06/05/165967KPro_w.jpg

First off, I would totally do Rachel Ray. If you don't know why, GIS Rachel Ray + FHM, then GIS Rachel Ray + Muffins. Yep.

Second. Michelle Malkin: As hot as I find you for some unknown reason whenever you get all bigoted and xenophobic, SHUT THE **** UP. No you dumb ****ing **** it's not promoting terrorism. And no, it's not some designer in West Hollywood who woke up one morning threw on his Che shirt and said "**** America, I'm putting Rachel Ray in a terrorist outfit to desensitize American's to the style of dress". It's not. It's just ****ing not. Shut your god damn mouth and go back to sniffing Anne Coulter's jock strap.

Wait, what?
Yeah, no idea. Something about her xenophobic rants just drives me up the wall. It's probably that she's only 2nd generation immigrant and that she's so dedicated to her country!

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed as hell when I listen to her speak. But something about extreme confidence and ignorance in equal parts is hot.