Racing Caterhams

-Cpt. J.-

Car(s)
none
Anyone interested in a fair race with equal cars?

I have been cooking up this idea about having a fair race with as much people as possible. Now, GT5 suffers from the usual Online problems. You have this great room in wich people race equal cars, a Italian or Spanish person comes in a Stealth model and cruises the next races to victory, people leave the rooom and you're alone with an idiot in a retarded car.

Now seeing how the Caterham, or Seven Fireblade ?02 like it's known in the game, is the least moddable car i was wondering if anyone is interested in a fair online race in wich everyone would be using the same car? II would like to give it a shot if there is enough interest.

Have you tried shuffle racing yet? a few of us on here get together and do it, its a blast. you get a random car each time you race.

I just join a room. Any room.
There are not many ways to filter the rooms you find before you join them.
It's a pain that you can't check the Regulations of a room before you sit through the loading screens...
Not that many rooms have any rules.

Anyway, i just think that there is a serious lack of competitive racing... too many race to victory with just a over powered car... :/

But i gotta say WHEN you get enough ppl who agree to race in similar cars GT5 online is a lot of fun. Also I gotta say a max BHP Caterham is not an easy car to control. I just thought of the car because it doesn't have 1000bhp+ but power/weight ratio is very competitive and the car is hard to drive fast when it's fully tuned.

Differences between drivers would still be obvious.
But i realize now it's all about luck if one wants competitive racing with 5+ people.
This thread can be ignored.

Last edited: