Racing Underground Down

vortex

Car(s)
Mazda RX-7 FD3S
[Mod Edit: Racing Underground has been PERMANENTLY CLOSED as of July 11, 2011. Do not ask for invitations to this or any other torrent websites.]

I'm a big Racing Underground user but the past week or so it's been 'offline'. I assume it's not just me, though, but I can't see anyone else having issues..

Is it actually down for everyone else, or has my IP been filtered?

Last edited by a moderator:
offline.jpg

There is a good alternative referred to as "the fish site". They don't like there name used in public. If you want to know it send me a PM.

I wasn't a fan of the fish site. RU has a much better interface and selection.

Has anyone heard from the mods or heavy seeders on the status of the server "upgrades"? We're into another heavy racing weekend and so begins another weekend trolling the russian sites and newsgroups for races

I also noticed that RU was down, and has been for quite some time! Could anyone drop me a line and indicate me the famous fish site? I'm into fishing! :)

No idea what's up either, but 2 weeks seems like a long time for "upgrades". I'm not liking the smell of it. Speaking of smell, I'd like the sound of fishing as alternate hobby. Where would one go to get a license?

New on this forum. As GunBalina and RoamingGnome above I'm also into fishing. Would be forever grateful if anyone could drop me a message to save the upcoming f1 weekend!

Let's hope the best. In the meantime, I'd like to catch some fish to calm my nerves. Anyone could give me a hint for a good fishing spot?

Requesting invites to *any* site is against the forum rules.

they said they are having server problems and will be back. There is a good alternative referred to as "the fish site". They don't like there name used in public. If you want to know it send me a PM.

Am a newbie here so cannot PM yet. Have been an RU member for several years but am really hurting because of their being down. Would really appreciate someone sending me the address of the mysterious and curiously named Fish Site! Can anyone help please? I think you can PM me - just not the other way around yet. Thanks!

Requesting invites to *any* site is against the forum rules.

Is this still the case when its not like a RU invite, but more just needing a URL that isn't allowed to be publicly shared?

The site does not require any kind of invite. They just don't like there name being publicly discussed. Hence all the clever secret ways of talking about fish.

I know, I've been a member for 5 years and shared the URL with many people. That doesn't mean that its within the rules of THIS site to request the URL of said fishy site and was seeking clarification from Quiky or another mod on that.

I could use a good fishing spot also.
ru is still down and I need my fishing fix :?

The thread title clearly says "Not requesting invites" yet all the under 20 posts guys come here and fish for invites (See what I did there?). This isn't the place people so move along please.