• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Racist Olsen Twins

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
Wondering if anyone's heard of this group. They call themselves "Prussian Blue" (and no, I'm not talking about the British Blues Rock band).

Links:

Official Website
ABC Coverage

Honestly this is a waste of the girls talent, their parents should be killed and the girls should be adopted by a family that isn't, well, racists dumbasses.

If this should go into the "Political Discusion", my apologies, but I think all of us here agree that racism is stupid.

I read about this in a local newspaper a while ago. While I think a band that openly promotes racism should be banned, this seems to be a small movement.

White supremacists have been around for so long, and the general public isn't dumb enough to buy its ideas.

Amazing how ignorant and stupid people can be.

Sad thing is that they are way too young to have made the decision to feel this way on their own, meaning their parents pushed this on them. :no:

WOW, what losers...
and @viper: you can only push a kid in a direction to believe something, they will always make a decision themselves.

Saw it on "Primetime" a couple weeks ago..they need to be beaten...and all the people within that episode that promote racism..they try to do it in a civilized way in some cases, and talk like normal people would, but the music pisses me off, and walking through parking lots giving out CD's to unsuspecting people that listen to it and hear the sh*t the produce...

these girls look like they would marry their cousins or brothers ....fkin racists skanks... we need to rid the worlds of these type of ppl...i say gas em....

bartboy9891 said:
and @viper: you can only push a kid in a direction to believe something, they will always make a decision themselves.
True, but they're pretty young. IMO, it isn't until around like 18 that people really make decisions on those kinda things for themselves, rather than how they were raised. I mean, it takes a while in my experience for people to see who their parents really are and also to gain enough experience with the world around them.

Well, we live in a country where young teenagers don't know what the iron cross means.
What do you expect?

This is way too sad. And while I do blame the kids for being complacent, the blame resides heavily on their mother and their grandfather.

But, I mean - they're home schooled, so they've only been fed their mother's version of history - it's probably why they're so deluded.

The really sad thing though, is that they're never gonna let go of their racist, neo-nazi beliefs. Why? Because they've been brought up with them. Even if you take them away from their mother and put them in a normal environment, they're never going to let go.

It's truly sad when kids are fed hate from the beginning.

bartboy9891 said:
WOW, what losers...
but all your decisions are based upon your past experiences, so if you have never learned otherwise you can't find an opinion of your own...

if everyone would be reasonable and free in their decisions then such people wouldn't exist.

I have to say, they are NOT racists nor nazis. According to their interview, which was in the middle of October, they called themselfs "White Nationalists".
-So, it all came down to this, being white and have some nationalistic beliefs means that you're a racist??? <Now that, is sad.....

Porsche-Superiority said:
I have to say, they are NOT racists nor nazis. According to their interview, which was in the middle of October, they called themselfs "White Nationalists".
-So, it all came down to this, being white and have some nationalistic beliefs means that you're a racist??? <Now that, is sad.....

Happy Hitler t-shirt says otherwise. (unless its a ps)

DSCN0105.jpg

Kip_6666 said:
Nah, ok, then there is nothing wrong what so ever with the t-shirts?

Well, some people could find their t-shirts a bit funny, but not oppresive in any way.

-I could wear a Swastika symbol, but that doesn't mean that i'm a nazi follower.

-Learn more about the history of Swastika....

Porsche-Superiority said:
Kip_6666 said:
Nah, ok, then there is nothing wrong what so ever with the t-shirts?

Well, some people could find their t-shirts a bit funny, but not oppresive in any way.

Some, of course, what would the others think then?

if a person wears a t-shirt something along this line, then it already tells you that he or she does not care what others might think. Ever so, some people could think that the girls make fun of Hitler.
P.S. There is no writings on the t-shirt that says "Hey, I'm a Nazi".....

Kip_6666 said:
I hope your not ignoring the other possible side of this.

I'm truly not. I do realize that some people might think of racism and nazism. But in the case of these girls, they are not one of the followers. I believe they simply embrace their Dutch roots and emphasize on being white nationalists.