• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Radiators

honestly if you are looking for a stock radiator, i would look on ebay or a junkyard bc a shop or dealer will charge you an arm and a leg.
 
Re: Radiators

Xeon SX said:
Anybody know where to buy new radiators in London?

HOW ABOUT SAYING WHAT CAR IS FOR

anyway check on ebay, if not then go to the breakers/dealers

at least in london thats easy


unless its radiators for your house? :oops:
 
Re: Radiators

VUK said:
Xeon SX said:
Anybody know where to buy new radiators in London?

HOW ABOUT SAYING WHAT CAR IS FOR

anyway check on ebay, if not then go to the breakers/dealers

at least in london thats easy


unless its radiators for your house? :oops:

Merc 190E 2.6 1993

ebay > no
Dealers > too pricy
Breakers > haven't visited them all...
 
Ooh, nice car!
I don't know if they have 'radiator shops' in the UK, but they can repair most damaged radiators. You also have the option of going with an aftermarket one from a speed shop. Otherwise, go to the dealer and offer one of your organs for one.
 
I actually just ordered 1 from some place in Elephant and Castle, 150 pounds :(
 
:lol:...Elephant and Castle...
 
^ Isn't that a restaurant??
 
moo said:
Xeon SX said:
I actually just ordered 1 from some place in Elephant and Castle, 150 pounds :(

Noo at German & Swedish it's ?72.50 :cry: If you need anything else go to them, they're really nice and they're online too.

and nope I'm not sponsored by them ;)

Great shop and prices but I only found 4 radiators but 190E has around 7 models so I really dont kno which 1 I need :(
 
Xeon SX said:
moo said:
Xeon SX said:
I actually just ordered 1 from some place in Elephant and Castle, 150 pounds :(

Noo at German & Swedish it's ?72.50 :cry: If you need anything else go to them, they're really nice and they're online too.

and nope I'm not sponsored by them ;)

Great shop and prices but I only found 4 radiators but 190E has around 7 models so I really dont kno which 1 I need :(

Take the part number from the old and mail or phone them.
 
Top