Rainbow Six: Vegas

Right now the Mayor of Las Vegas wants to sue Ubisoft... because according to him the setting of the game isn't based on real buildings.

Ubisoft:

"In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Team Rainbow is sent in to save Las Vegas from an escalating terrorist siege. The storyline of Rainbow Six Vegas is a work of fiction and should be held to the same standards as other forms of entertainment such as books and films. The game will be rated M for Mature by the ESRB and the marketing of the game will be consistent with its rating. Las Vegas is recognized as a world-class city just like Tokyo, Rome, London, Paris and New York thus making it a perfect location for works of fiction. In this case, Las Vegas provides our game developers with a captivating backdrop for an emotional storyline."

Games are fiction!!?!?

That trailer looks amazing!

Bundesautobahn said:
Right now the Mayor of Las Vegas wants to sue Ubisoft... because according to him the setting of the game isn't based on real buildings.
By the way, George Clooney is actually a full-time thief, and a part-time actor.

Bundesautobahn said:

Isn't that a good thing? I can just see them flawlessly remaking an entire hotel, then they will get in trouble because they will claim that terrorists and criminals would be able to use the "simulation" to plan attacks and heists.

I seem to remember that they had similar trouble with "The Getaway" when that was being made. As the London police insisted that the road layout and locations of things such as banks be changed so criminals couldn't use it as a training tool to rehearse bank robberies and escaping from the police. :roll:

now that game is SICK

the mayor of Las vegas is a shitbag lol. he just wants some attention/money so he flames Ubisoft. that video makes me want to go to vegas lol.