Rainy Days With My DAD'S GTR

In the dark, shutter speed is significantly slowed...it's no surprise they're blurry.

Invest in a tripod...you can buy one for cheap. I have a nice metal tripod I picked up for around $36USD

And in an unrelated note...here in Germany, that license plate would be attached to a car registered here in Kaiserslautern (KL in front of the number). Pretty neat.

yeah i got a tripod and a monopod jsut wasnt bothered to bring it. will not learning from what happened.

where is kaiserlaiturnnwhwrnoweronwrnononn? i like my no. most 2188 kinda means "easy to get rich"

oh edit, thanks derek, both for the kick and askin for more, try on the weekend

:insert google search smiley:... Kaiserslautern is in Germany... that took about 2 seconds on google ;)
:mrgreen:

jasonchiu said:
yeah i got a tripod and a monopod jsut wasnt bothered to bring it. will not learning from what happened.

where is kaiserlaiturnnwhwrnoweronwrnononn? i like my no. most 2188 kinda means "easy to get rich"

oh edit, thanks derek, both for the kick and askin for more, try on the weekend
Np, the kick was free :tease:

jasonchiu said:
yeah obviosuly. what so special about it? its sausages??!?Q
It's where I live. :D

And if you want to know what KL is known for food-wise, it's fish. Brief history: A Kaiser of Germany had a home here on a lake, and legend has it that a HUGE fish was caught in that lake and served to the Kaiser. There's a yearly parade here where groups make fish floats advertising (or whatever) their company or group. You should see the Rittersbacher (Audi dealership) fish...I'll take a picture next time I'm up there.

Jason, when i visited HK few years back, i saw alot of Skylines but i didn't see any R34 at all. And ALL the skylines i saw were WHITE. What gives?

AxlxA said:
Jason, when i visited HK few years back, i saw alot of Skylines but i didn't see any R34 at all. And ALL the skylines i saw were WHITE. What gives?

White is like silver in Germany and red in Italy. It's their colour for sports cars. Previously, in older GP's, the cars were representative of their country, and those were the colours, IIRC.

Renesis said:
I fixed the thread title ;)

You're evil :evil: :lol: