Random F1 pictures

Jenson_Honda.jpg

Honda's latest F1 experiment had lows and even lower lows, but it did have two high points!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_7HDO8ff4ezM/Rl-h08EuReI/AAAAAAAALa8/hlXOLKrseG8/328280.jpg

edit: for some reason this picture of Sato won't embed in the message - figures :(

is there an automated ethnic cleansing of pictures on finalgear we're not aware about? :mad:

Last edited:
I'm guessing the 1969 French Grand Prix. (Jackie's car looks like his Matra MS80, so the circuit is likely Clermont-Ferrand)

If only we still have gps there, instead of KL or Dubai... urgh. More undulating elevation, please. The only one left is probably Spa

Is that really Damon Hill and his dad? They really raced?

i think it means you can race them/their cars against each other in the game.

Anyone find that ad a little........insensitive?

I wonder why they put those holes on top of the rollbar, presumably for the installation of an onboard camera, and then waited another TWO YEARS before finally installing an onboard camera in that position. Mind-boggling.

I wonder why they put those holes on top of the rollbar, presumably for the installation of an onboard camera, and then waited another TWO YEARS before finally installing an onboard camera in that position. Mind-boggling.

Tow strap location for removing cars from the track perhaps?