Random F1 pictures

SchumacherM

Car(s)
Fiat Stilo 1.8 16V
Benson and Hedges are cigs aswell, aren't they? Jordan as well then...serious case of nostalgia..

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
You have to remember that Monaco doesn't ban tobacco ads, F1 does...hence the flyer. I do miss the old days...a Ferrari with Marlboro, a Mclaren with West, Renault had Mild Seven, Lucky Strike for BAR...ah yes.
F1 didn't...the EU did!
and monaco isn't part of the EU...

Peter3hg

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Honda Hornet CB600S
At least we don't have the horror of Winfield liveried Williams any more.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
looks like vettel can't remember the name he gave his car :lol:

(above the rev counter)

Necx0

Car(s)
R31 Skyline, Charade rally car
What year is that Ferrari pic (No.4) from mate?? F2004??

Been flicking through the pics in this thread. I came across the cars from 2008 and they are just monstrous. They look terrible and I was thinking that the current cars look way better, then I see a picture of the current cars and think "oh, wait a minute, no they don't." That era though, those three cars in a line (Fezza, Jordan and McLaren) are the sweet spot. Clean, wide and in proportion.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
What year is that Ferrari pic (No.4) from mate?? F2004??

Been flicking through the pics in this thread. I came across the cars from 2008 and they are just monstrous. They look terrible and I was thinking that the current cars look way better, then I see a picture of the current cars and think "oh, wait a minute, no they don't." That era though, those three cars in a line (Fezza, Jordan and McLaren) are the sweet spot. Clean, wide and in proportion.
i think current F1 cars look awesome. the wide front wing, the narrow rear wing, the slick tyres, the smooth body,...

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
Oh, the EU then. Either way, it's a very stupid ban imho...
No! Think of the children!! What message would they be sending out if race cars had tobacco advertisements all over them. It would be about as irresponsible as having alcohol ads on cars that go very fast because we all know that drinking and driving don't mix.

....oh. :rolleyes:

Moving on, I think this might still count as F1-related: