Random F1 pictures

LMAO! Priceless... not sure Michael ever saw that one....:p

The ones that i currently have are 1200x799.

However, i'm in the midst of getting some very high-res pictures from sutton (approx. 3504 x 2336 is what i've been told), so if you give me a few days i can try and get it up here for you.

Might take awhile though, what with school and all that, so maybe when i'm done i'll PM you or something so you won't have to keep checking back here every now and then to see if i'm finished.

EDIT: Hold on, i just dug through my collection and found a folder full of 3504 x 2336 pictures. Give me a while and i'll try to get them up here. Not 56k friendly, obviously. :)

I would love to have some large photos of the Singapore GP too! Thanks!

Last edited:
Man those Hi Res pictures really really really are awesome. I only have internet at Uni and it costs me $0.02 cents a megabyte, but I'm still going to download that 200 MB file.

Charles Sturt University apparently. I guess that's understandable if they have to pay the guy driving the horse and cart that carries the bits and bytes to and from Sydney.

ahhahahaa

yea its something along those lines. They've got a dedicated microwave connection between Sydney and Bathurst and it just happens to be kind of expensive.

Charles Sturt University apparently. I guess that's understandable if they have to pay the guy driving the horse and cart that carries the bits and bytes to and from Sydney.

Mine too. Dunno about the horse and cart, I reckon my uni has simply wired the connection into the nearest gum tree.

michelin.jpg

hehe classic

BAaahahhaa, Michelin Man is awesome.