Random F1 pictures

And talking of Benetton...

I've been entirely unaware of the existence of the 1987 Trussardi B186 - until now. It seems they never actually turned up for any of the six races they were going to enter with their rehashed Benetton...

Grandprix.com's encyclopedia makes no mention of them at all. They're also absent from the English Wikipedia page for the 1987 F1 season, but not the Italian equivalent.

I have no access to Forix so I can't look there.

Last edited:
i don't know if this has been posted before... best pic for me :)

pic is in high res so anyone can use it as wallpaper. :)

enjoy
rwkx3p2we.jpg

That's pretty cool, but it looks quite fake. A lot of photoshoping me thinks...

That's pretty cool, but it looks quite fake. A lot of photoshoping me thinks...

yeah... no doubt this was photoshopped to make it look as such... but was the shot ever real? I'm still wondering if it's just a render....

It could well be...when I ordered some McLaren stuff, the eShop booklet had a similar picture of Lewis on it, and it was clearly a render...this probably is as well, can't see how they could take that pic without stupidly complicated rigs...

yeah... no doubt this was photoshopped to make it look as such... but was the shot ever real? I'm still wondering if it's just a render....

I'm pretty sure it was a real shot - I used to have it as my wallpaper & some other images that appeared to be from the same shoot.

Today's testing:

115796.jpg

1295bra.jpg

http://img241.imageshack.**/img241/1082/1975wilsinhocopersucarfgo8.jpg

Pitpass does it again...

http://img81.imageshack.**/img81/8654/berniewtfnk0.png

But they're not virulent enough. All F1 websites should be RIPPING Bernie to TINY SHREDS.

Cheer up, mate. It's only testing. :D

As all F1 drivers and engineers say, it's better to have your problems in testing than on the actual race weekend.

It's only on fire just a little bit... Won't hurt anything.

Just drive faster - that'll put it out.

i don't know if this has been posted before... best pic for me :)

pic is in high res so anyone can use it as wallpaper. :)

enjoy
*snip picture*

Random note: That's the picture that was used for the 2007 Canadian Grand Prix [tickets and website I believe].. although they had Schumacher on the track just behind...lol

These ones are awesome:

6013.jpeg

1733.jpeg

2795.jpeg

1481.jpeg

a114.jpg

4367.jpeg

Last edited: