Random F1 pictures

[snip]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/198466_118386081571906_100342093376305_143820_7028296_n.jpg[/snip]

I guess this is why the champagne is already open when they put it on the podium these days...

Big lulz in that picture.

Some rare shots from 1987: Arrows A10, Derek Warwick

ArrowsA10.jpg

McLaren MP4-3, driven by Alain Prost

AlainProstMP4-3.jpg

AlainProstMP4-32.jpg

More Brabham BT56, I have to say this one is one of the best looking modern F1 cars... Driven by the fast (and furious) italian Andrea De Cesaris

DeCesarisMRDBT-56.jpg

DeCesarisMRDBT-562.jpg

BrabhamBT565.jpg

Zakspeed 871, driven by Martin Brundle

Zakspeed871.jpg

Finally: Prost's 1986 MP4-2c

McLarenMP4-2c.jpg

Pretty much, as it's Senna driving to his very first GP win in the 1985 Portuguese GP at Estoril. That race was under pretty much monsoon conditions all throughout the race...

And to think that nowadays, they suspend the race for a few drops of rain...(Korea)

Wet races are the best; it seperates the good from the truly amazing.

And to think that nowadays, they suspend the race for a few drops of rain...(Korea)

Wet races are the best; it seperates the good from the truly amazing.

The first thing that went through my mind when the safetycar was on the tracck in Korea too long was: "Pussies."
I heard Alonso say on the radio the conditions are too bad. Well I have been watching F1 for a while now and I have seen way worse conditions. And the race kept on going.
Hamilton on the other hand said to his team that the track was ready for a restart. Now there's a driver.

The first thing that went through my mind when the safetycar was on the tracck in Korea too long was: "Pussies."
I heard Alonso say on the radio the conditions are too bad. Well I have been watching F1 for a while now and I have seen way worse conditions. And the race kept on going.
Hamilton on the other hand said to his team that the track was ready for a restart. Now there's a driver.

alonso had nothing to gain during that race, he was in the leading the championship at that moment and it would've been great for him if the race got suspended.
hamilton on the other hand, needed the points badly...

Korea was a special case. The tarmac was brand new and it still had some chemicals that are present in freshly laid out track that normally months and years wash away, but if you recall correctly, Korea was just ready for the time the GP was gonna take place. It wasn't like driving over water, it was like driving over soap.

Also yeah Hamilton was going on about how it was great conditions, and when the race restarted he slid straight into a corner or something, I remember laughing my ass off at the brat.

alonso had nothing to gain during that race, he was in the leading the championship at that moment and it would've been great for him if the race got suspended.
hamilton on the other hand, needed the points badly...

Yeah but wasn't he so far behind in points that he had nothing to lose?

Also yeah Hamilton was going on about how it was great conditions, and when the race restarted he slid straight into a corner or something, I remember laughing my ass off at the brat.

Hahaha I remember that. Laughed my ass off at that too!

And yet Alonso won the race. :lol:

All i want to say is that i have seen the drivers race in far worse conditions than what I saw last year in Korea.
Yes, Hamilton has the balls to say "lets race already" while mister santander won, again, by playing it safe, like in Germany.

Alonso is not a driver, he's a accountant stuck behind the wheel.
Don't get me wrong I don't hate Alonso, I just have zero respect for his abilities as a driver. The most I want him to do is answer one simple question because I do realize money is very important:
"How much does it cost to buy a seat at one of the top teams?" :)

Last edited:
All i want to say is that i have seen the drivers race in far worse conditions than what I saw last year in Korea.
Yes, Hamilton has the balls to say "lets race already" while mister santander won, again, by playing it safe, like in Germany.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate Alonso, I just have zero respect for his abilities as a driver. The most I want him to do is answer one simple question because I do realize money is very important:
"How much does it cost to buy a seat at one of the top teams?" :)

you're doing it wrong

you're way to nice, look at the ferrari fan boys, you're supposed to insult, trash and laugh with the drivers you're not supporting...
will make you feel interesting or sth, dunno :dunno:

Don't get me wrong I don't hate Alonso, I just have zero respect for his abilities as a driver.

That's a lot of crap that's being spilled out of your mouth there.

Say what you want about his conduct outside the race (I'm not a big fan of the man either) but stick him in a race car and he's easily in the top 3 in the world today. Saying "Alonso is not a driver" is stupid at best, down right retarded the way you said it.