Random F1 pictures

Benson and Hedges are cigs aswell, aren't they? Jordan as well then...serious case of nostalgia..

You have to remember that Monaco doesn't ban tobacco ads, F1 does...hence the flyer. I do miss the old days...a Ferrari with Marlboro, a Mclaren with West, Renault had Mild Seven, Lucky Strike for BAR...ah yes.

F1 didn't...the EU did!
and monaco isn't part of the EU...

Oh, the EU then. Either way, it's a very stupid ban imho...

At least we don't have the horror of Winfield liveried Williams any more.

looks like vettel can't remember the name he gave his car :lol:

kinky_kylie.jpg

(above the rev counter)

looks like vettel can't remember the name he gave his car :lol:

He has a name tag for every one of his new RB chassis.

edit : pic attached

h3noms2m6.jpg

What year is that Ferrari pic (No.4) from mate?? F2004??

Been flicking through the pics in this thread. I came across the cars from 2008 and they are just monstrous. They look terrible and I was thinking that the current cars look way better, then I see a picture of the current cars and think "oh, wait a minute, no they don't." That era though, those three cars in a line (Fezza, Jordan and McLaren) are the sweet spot. Clean, wide and in proportion.

What year is that Ferrari pic (No.4) from mate?? F2004??

Been flicking through the pics in this thread. I came across the cars from 2008 and they are just monstrous. They look terrible and I was thinking that the current cars look way better, then I see a picture of the current cars and think "oh, wait a minute, no they don't." That era though, those three cars in a line (Fezza, Jordan and McLaren) are the sweet spot. Clean, wide and in proportion.

i think current F1 cars look awesome. the wide front wing, the narrow rear wing, the slick tyres, the smooth body,...

i think current F1 cars look awesome. the wide front wing, the narrow rear wing, the slick tyres, the smooth body,...

yea, i agree, it took me a while to get used to the look but now i like them (except for the high nose like the sauber)

5841694731_2de9faea09_z.jpg

Oh, the EU then. Either way, it's a very stupid ban imho...

No! Think of the children!! What message would they be sending out if race cars had tobacco advertisements all over them. It would be about as irresponsible as having alcohol ads on cars that go very fast because we all know that drinking and driving don't mix.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ka/kajun/2011/06/17/mclaren-1-04feb11.jpg

....oh. :rolleyes:

Moving on, I think this might still count as F1-related:

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ka/kajun/2011/06/17/Lewis-Hamilton-Nascar-728x455.png

lol, stumbled across this pic on autosport forums.

Hamsta2.gif

1989-1990-Lamborghini-Formula-One-Side-Angle-1-1280x960.jpg