Random F1 videos

That is the sound of the Apocalypse!

You and me both!

If you guys have a pair of nice headphones (yeah I'm showing off I love my 558s xDDD) it'll sound even better. There's a high note that just whines in the background amongst the screaming. So sick, so sick.

My headphones were 7,99? new.

Nice? Nah. I'll just try and go to this years Italian GP. Home of the Tifosi and relatively close to me, so...

My headphones were 7,99? new.

Nice? Nah. I'll just try and go to this years Italian GP. Home of the Tifosi and relatively close to me, so...

It's funny because I can afford expensive headphones and expensive computer equipment but for whatever reason did not think to go to a GP instead. What the fuck brain.

Burnouts should be allowed at the end of Grand Prixs! In fact, I think they should be made mandatory. For real now, F1 is already a very very enclosed sport and you have to break your ass to even see the drivers (I went to the turkish GP in fact and haven't met/seen anyone) so why the fuck don't they allow a bit of showing off at the end of races? I think tire manufacturers (looking at Pirelli) should come up with something as I know the manufacturers are the most concerned when it comes to such fun activities.

That's why I loved Alonso's Valencia celebration with the fans on that corner, he made F1 a bit more human that day, I think.

Yup it was very nice to see Fernando celebrating with the marshalls and fans!

Yup it was very nice to see Fernando celebrating with the marshalls and fans!

it was, but it gave me mixed feelings
marshalls should be kind of neutral, and the way they idolize alonso is everything but neutral

true they don't have much influence on the race, but i can imagine alonso coming up to a backrunner, the blue flag might be waved quicker than when vettel would approach a backmarker...

I don't think that way to be honest. Marshalls ar volunteers, they don't get any money for what they do and since they all come from the country where the GP is hosted it's kind of natural what is happening. Imagine what it will be like this week-end at the british GP. They're all professional guys who respect all guys on track but when their local hero wins - hey, why not celebrate with him?

[video=youtube;Swv-mAlWSLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swv-mAlWSLE&list=UUKSRFZw0Xn_hKwf__YqtRvA&index=2&feature=plcp[/video]

in eyes view around Spa from Lucas di Grassi " I had to drive with only one eye open as the camera was blocking my other eye, quite tricky"

Last edited: