Random funny screencaps (no 56k)

It could just be a safety blanket thats wrapped up and strapped to the wall. I know they do that to UHAULs here in the States.

And if I remember right, the camera that was inside the trailer was in that corner, so it could be something to do with that, couldn't it. ;)

It sure looks like a person, but I hope it isn't. I can't imagine how dangerous it would be in the back of a truck with a car in neutral banging around.

It sure looks like a person, but I hope it isn't. I can't imagine how dangerous it would be in the back of a truck with a car in neutral banging around.

Maybe it wasn't. After some banging around, they stopped Hammond's truck, apply the handbrake on the car, put someone in the trailer, and when they get to the hill, the person leans into the car, take off the handbrake and push the car out. What else could that passanger window be down for?

Maybe it wasn't. After some banging around, they stopped Hammond's truck, apply the handbrake on the car, put someone in the trailer, and when they get to the hill, the person leans into the car, take off the handbrake and push the car out. What else could that passanger window be down for?

Honestly? I didn't pay that much attention. I didn't even notice the window was down. I tend to watch the show, crack up laughing, and that's about it. I'm way too into laughing to get all torqued out worrying about how they did it. :)

You people probably think the moon landing was fake too, huh? So what if it was somewhat staged, it was hilarious!

Whats with the pile of gold and cash in episode 13*02 ?
Untitled.jpg

(Just so there's no confusion.. I know most people noticed this, Im just asking is there a story behind it. Like with the pic of Will on Jeremys desk.)

Last edited:
The radio show, James said Jeremy was doing it. I guess for his Xmas DVD.

Whats with the pile of gold and cash in episode 13*02 ?

oh damn, I must be blind! I also didn't spot the stig photocopying himself and the teethwhitener etc etc... damn! I'm really ashamed of myself!

that's why I'm here and I love it! it makes topgear all the more fun if you can't spot the funny stuff in the background yourself. thank's everyone :)

from the recently aired episode

erm apologies, i tried to spoiler tag it but it didn't appear to be having any of it. curse my computer abilities.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-99629.png
    vlcsnap-99629.png
    169 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Think i saw somewhere that The Italian Job thing was/is/might be being partly filmed in the new Belfast sewers, can't remember where i saw it, most likely a link from a thread on here, so many people with their finger on the pulse! :)

I think you have to put that in the spoiler section now under the rules.:)

Last edited:
Jeremy trying to achieve his Playstation laptime in the NSX on Laguna Seca:

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/th/the_interceptor/2009/04/02/blllll.JPG

Ken Dodd?

ken-dodd-insurance-431.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: