Random funny screencaps (no 56k)

I still can't see how girls like any of the guys in TG, maybe having sport cars really works, who knows...

Girls tend to go for guys based first on personality, then on looks. For me, the Boys seem like awesome guys to hang out with. It's not a great leap from "hang out with" to "make out with". :p

I have to agree here, as for some reason lately I've been finding James May rather attractive, and I have no idea why...:blink:

I have many ideas. Want me to PM you? ;)

"I don't know what that IS."
vlcsnap-100595.png

I can't believe no one has posted these yet.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should be ashamed because I'm 17 and I have no idea what is that :think::lol:

As far as you're concerned - it's a pretty retarded hollow dildo. Sorry.

I have to agree here, as for some reason lately I've been finding James May rather attractive, and I have no idea why...:blink:
I have many ideas. Want me to PM you? ;)

Invisiblecake, no matter what you do, do NOT allow her to send you to the james may board! Run away! run away!
run%20away.jpg

Maybe I should be ashamed because I'm 17 and I have no idea what is that :think::lol:

Do you know what it is that Hammond is holding? Because this is the same, only in a different shape. If not, good for you! I direct you here for a hint.

Invisiblecake, no matter what you do, do NOT allow her to send you to the james may board! Run away! run away!
run%20away.jpg

Do you know what it is that Hammond is holding? Because this is the same, only in a different shape. If not, good for you! I direct you here for a hint.

Okay, thank you.
So, I was misled by Speedtouch on this and it was very rude. There is nothing wrong when someone asks because doesn't know.

It was intended as a joke, so sorry if you didn't quite catch that - my bad.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I'd never send anyone to the JMB. Even I'm not that cruel, evil as I am.

I know I shouldn?t be asking this, but ...
what is the JM board??

^ If you're brave enough, and you've the stomach, call on Almighty Google. IMO, it's the scariest internet place...

(long, dramatic pause)

IN THE WORLD.

damn it
I wont be able to sleep tonight

that site is like Hammond Heaven, or worse

*shudders*

It's worse. Trust me. :nod:

As a member of both, I don't really care.

What surprises me is that there is no Jezza fan forums.

As a member of both, I don't really care.

What surprises me is that there is no Jezza fan forums.

There is one. Or there was one. I have been to it. But I didn't bookmark it or anything. But it is/was out there.