Random Tesla news, rumors, etc.

GRtak

Forum Addict
I'm sorry, but while the Tesla came to a stop unnecessarily, it did so in a slow way and every driver crashing into that should have been able to avoid that accident by keeping a proper distance and paying attention.

This is the video so people don't have to go through Jalopnik crap. While it's clear that the Tesla initiated the pileup, the reaction from the drivers behind was pretty poor. Cars aren't braking until they're right up to the crash despite brake lights ahead of them, and the gap between the pickup and black SUV (3rd and 4th in the pileup) was way too small to stop safely.

Welcome to the Bay Bridge. Once I changed lanes because of a slowdown I saw coming up, and the person behind me ended up rear-ending the car I was passing. I witnessed it so I stayed to give a statement once the police got there. The guy who caused the accident tried to say that I was driving erratically and somehow caused him to crash...while being in front of him the whole time. Ended up having to provide a video statement to the PD, so I recreated the accident with a hot wheel, and two plastic cat magnets. Never heard anything back about it... [/coolstorybro]

Last edited: