Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

2gwwbx1.jpg

Decided to have the old wheels balanced, instead of getting new used ones.
Going to have the steering aligned tomorrow, so I'll finally have my wheel level.

A few months ago I got to drive my first Volvo 850R and in the beginning i thought something wasn't quite right.
Are you sure this turbo is working...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sounds like our old 300D Turbo Diesel. 0-27mph there was nothing, then God reached out his hand, grabbed you by the seat of the pants and took you for a ride.

^^ Don't care unless you can 'picture' it like a certain classic thread

I just saw a NA Miata with 17" or 18" rims, he had to cut the fenders, and I'm sure, lift the car to fit them. I gave him the, "You are ricer scum, you have ruined a perfectly good car," look. <_<

I just saw a NA Miata with 17" or 18" rims, he had to cut the fenders, and I'm sure, lift the car to fit them. I gave him the, "You are ricer scum, you have ruined a perfectly good car," look. <_<

ahhh, but its all ok, because (IMO) the Miata isnt a "perfectly good car";)

ahhh, but its all ok, because (IMO) the Miata isnt a "perfectly good car";)

D-Guy, FreeFerraris, Chaoz, Nocturnal, Censport, don't need to reply, just. . .
:wink:

Hard to put into words really, sorry.

They have Miatas :)

We are a stuck up bunch :D

Heyyyyy, the Miata gang is here!

Saw 3 top down miatas today in the span of about 30 minutes. One was driven by a man with grey hair and had sheepskin seats, the other two were driven by women in their 30's-40's.

please explain.........really...<_<

Ask Nouseferaname or Madcow how my miata* kept up with the likes of a DSG VW GTI, Cobalt SS, new Civic Si and made a complete ass out a new mustang...I think the mustang could have been outdriven by a man walking a dog though.

Though realistically I should be saying "yes, miata's are super gay and only old by old men and women" as it keeps one of the best performance cars in automotive history dirt cheap... all because of a retarded misconception.

*with mismatched, all season tires, and 1 rotational tire on backwards.

Saw 3 top down miatas today in the span of about 30 minutes. One was driven by a man with grey hair and had sheepskin seats, the other two were driven by women in their 30's-40's.

At least they had the tops down. I see countless miata's here, driven by the same people, with the tops up. About 1 in 10 are driven by other guys who roll passed and give me a thumbs up. That ratio changes massively as I get closer, and closer, to the canyon roads though.

Last edited: