Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

I learned a bit more about the new Ford Bronco today. They seem to be taking aim right at Jeep with this new line of vehicles. maybe they tried to hard. You have heard of the Jeep Jamboree right? Well, Ford is calling the Bronco version the Off-Roadeo...

That's pretty clever. Well done marketing guys.

I have said my truck could carry a spare vehicle many times, this shows it quite clearly.

That's much classier than I expected for a Cadillac Escalade advert.

Remember this Escalade EXT commercial?

No, I probably seen it, but the only ad that sticks out in my mind is this one.

Mericuh, eff yeah!

Although, there is a parody that is a bit creepy.

I have said my truck could carry a spare vehicle many times, this shows it quite clearly.

Stop posting Sprites/Midgets! You're making me want to buy another one! :p

I just seen one for sale on CL, want to see the ad? lol

Does it have an idiotic and unreliable engine swap? I have standards!

I don't think it was running. I will dig it up later and post it in @CraigB 's car want thread.

Does it have an idiotic and unreliable engine swap? I have standards!
This can be fixed...Though I would do the sensible thing and just install a camry engine on the thing for four times the power.

I don't think it was running. I will dig it up later and post it in @CraigB 's car want thread.

It's halfway there already!

This can be fixed...Though I would do the sensible thing and just install a camry engine on the thing for four times the power.

Four cylinders are lame.

Four cylinders are lame.

I'll console myself by remembering I can actually drive someplace and back in it without any tow trucks :p

I'll console myself by remembering I can actually drive someplace and back in it without any tow trucks :p

Where's your sense of adventure? :)

I've never liked those ratcheting types, I'll stick with my pin type stands I've had for years. The welding on that type could be faulty too but it's less to go wrong.

I prefer the hydraulic ones. I like to trust my life to a $0.10 O-Ring

Where's your sense of adventure? :)

About 2 cars ago. :p

This is probably NSFW,