Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Having those two Jags parked like that amkes me think the Irish Mafia or something has just rolled up. Big boss in the black and his Bad ass right hand man in the green.

edit: Syncveiw is right. The Pathfinder is filled with goons.

Last edited:
i postulate this... two Jaaaaaaaaags are not (Jaaaaaaaaag) + (Jaaaaaaaaag) but rather (Jaaaaaaaaag) ^ (Jaaaaaaaaag).

/me goes off to prove theorem

Happened to have all of my four-wheeled vehicles camped in front of my place today...

IMG_1371.png

You trust your Series III exposed like that?

I almost got a 530 when looking for a car. It was fun to drive but it was a tad big.

I test drove a Canadian-spec 1992 BMW 525iT when I was looking for a car. It was alright, but a bit old. Ended up getting the 1997 A6 Avant.

i postulate this... two Jaaaaaaaaags are not (Jaaaaaaaaag) + (Jaaaaaaaaag) but rather (Jaaaaaaaaag) ^ (Jaaaaaaaaag).

/me goes off to prove theorem

actually (Jaaaaaaag)+(Jaaaaaaaag)=Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, but how are you supposed to stuff the WD21 in that equation.

@Spectre, Thanks for reminding me why i want to move to the U.S at some point in my life.

@Spectre, Thanks for reminding me why i want to move to the U.S at some point in my life.

Because it has ample parking?

actually (Jaaaaaaag)+(Jaaaaaaaag)=Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, but how are you supposed to stuff the WD21 in that equation.

OBVIOUSLY by taking the square root of engine capacity, adding plancks constant and all the other constants and then dividing by pie. mmmm pie

Last edited:
OBVIOUSLY by taking the square root of engine capacity, adding plancks constant and all the other constants and then diving by pie. mmmm pie

How the hell i didn't thought of that, although if you divide by delicious cake...

the cake is a li... err imaginary, the WD21 needs some deriving :shifty:

/bad Xzibit/maths joke

You trust your Series III exposed like that?

No, but it is rare that they are all in the same place at the same time. Today I had to move all the cars so they could repair the concrete where they normally sit.

No, but it is rare that they are all in the same place at the same time. Today I had to move all the cars so they could repair the concrete where they normally sit.

I knew Jags could be heavy, but that is ridiculous.

Heh. In the XJR's case, they're resealing the whole set of units due to the slab cracking and water wicking in at the unit next door. The Series III was evicted from it's usual spot out back so the concrete mixer could be put there - they are redoing the other half of the lot due to shoddy workmanship.

They'll all be back in their usual spots tonight or tomorrow. Plus they are under the watchful eye of my camera as well as being well within rifle range. :D

Camaro friend wants to trade it for a large European sedan, and has got some reasonable offers (surprisingly alright, in fact).

So, should he go for a 2006 A6 TFSI or a 2004 E60 525i? I recommended the BMW, but he said he prefers Audis to BMW:s, image-wise.

So he's a cock then?

If I wanted a large European sedan, I'd get a Hyundai Genesis and forget about the high-priced stuff from Europe.

They'll all be back in their usual spots tonight or tomorrow. Plus they are under the watchful eye of my camera as well as being well within rifle range. :D

Love the last line there. Do not screw with a Texan and his Jaaaaaaaaag

saw a Porsche Panamera for the first time in the metal today... And can I take everything nice I said about its looks back?

It's BIG and LONG and the proportions are all wrong. Shame, because it's apparently a very nice car to drive, let down by its uglyness (see also Cayenne)

I was going to point that out...:lol:

So he's a cock then?

If I wanted a large European sedan, I'd get a Hyundai Genesis and forget about the high-priced stuff from Europe.

So "European Sedans" don?t necessarily come from Europe?:lol: