Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

No one in Europe plays lacrosse and for the most part we don't need drink coolers that fit 1000 bottles.

Not our problem, and try it in southern latitudes like Texas. You need the drinks to avoid dehydration.

Last edited:
If your family has two kids, a 3-row minivan gives each kid an entire bench seat and floor space for luggage. I liked taking road trips in that Plymouth Voyager. My parents sold about when I got my driver's license, and after the transmission grenaded itself (but not before they managed to convince Chrysler to pay for it even after the warranty expired).

Those have gotten a reputation for having grenades as engines, so be careful when looking at them.

Yes, just so long as the pin hasn't been pulled, you should be alright.

:mrgreen:

In all seriousness though, read this.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES OW TAKE IT AWAAAAYYYYYY :cry:

If your family has two kids, a 3-row minivan gives each kid an entire bench seat and floor space for luggage. I liked taking road trips in that Plymouth Voyager. My parents sold about when I got my driver's license, and after the transmission grenaded itself (but not before they managed to convince Chrysler to pay for it even after the warranty expired).

When I was a wee one, we had a 6cyl Voyager (but only 2-row configuration). It was awesome until the transmission grenaded itself.

When I was a teenager, my first 'project car' was a Voyager Turbo (3 row). It was TOTALLY AWESOME (and half made of Powerstroke diesel parts) because you could haul everybody everywhere and ate riceboys for breakfast until I spun a bearing and dad decided I didn't need to learn to fix that (or was unaware that the problem was fixable).

aaaaaaaand THAT'S the end of my respect for Jaguar,oh no wait they still make the XK.

So that she doesn't know where her car ends?
Anyway, has she considered a S2k?

Yes, and it's on the list for a test drive, but it's a bit expensive. I fear it may be too far on the "sporty" side for her as well.

I see the beetle has overwhelemed the awesomess of the Mclaren.

My first press car. It's like I'm a legitimate motoring journalist or something.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2010/08/17/small.jpg

Look for the review on Hooniverse soon!

Now you just need to get a ticket for 90 in a 30 driving a press car to BE a legitimate motoring journalist.

Or crash it.

I'm not sure I understand why he's justified in fighting the first ticket. is there some sort of free parking during prayer law i've never heard about?

Last edited: