Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Someone posted a white Lotus Exige being driven by a storm trooper a few days ago.

Heres a follow-up
http://img401.imageshack.**/img401/7050/darthvaderarielatomkl0.jpg

excuse me, my head just exploded from awesomeness...

excuse me, my head just exploded from awesomeness...

Now just imagine this... Darth Vader+Atom vs Storm Trooper+Exige S....

I honestly thing that would cure world hunger, war and excessive tire wear. The sheer awesomeness would make the world stop and we'd all die I'm sure.:lol:

The most exotic cars I have seen in my area of Mass. is a CGT, a Ferrari 360 convertible, and a Maserati Gran Turismo. Balls of steel award going to the CGT owner whom was driving around in the pouring rain! All of these surprising because I live in a redneck part of the state!
Wait, are you talking about the Carrera GT or Continental GT? Big difference lol

I've chased a Murcielago Roadster down MassPike from 128 all the way down to 495.
Did you pass it and turn your hazards on? :lol:

I sort of had my car go up in flames last night...
n569517220_1154441_6391.jpg

Complete loss. I was driving around in a field and apparently a bunch of dry grass got built up on my skidplates and my catalytic converter set it aflame.
Moved to the wiring harness then to under the hood, and after that I just called the fire department. A helpful redneck saved my backpack and my brother's laptop from the burning vehicle, for which I'm fairly thankful. His girlfriend also took a nice video of my car going up in flames, which I suppose I want to see.
Parents are, well, not pleased, but not that mad. Not much I could have done about it, to be honest. For now, I'm just begging rides off of friends and family until i can find something else to drive : )

n569517220_1154442_6674.jpg

n569517220_1154445_7530.jpg

n569517220_1154446_9838.jpg

Wow dude. Glad you're okay.

Yeah me and my friend who were driving around bailed pronto when the smoke started coming up into the cabin.

Wait, are you talking about the Carrera GT or Continental GT? Big difference lol

Did you pass it and turn your hazards on? :lol:

I'm talking about the Carrera GT, I couldn't care less about a Continental GT its not Bentley enough.

Damn, at least no one got hurt and you got some of your stuff out. My old Monte Carlo burst into flames in my dorm parking lot, lost all my CDs, some tools and a couple hundred bucks worth of books.

I just noticed that someone else started a thread where they posted a story about how he got out of his car to yell at someone who "stole" a parking spot, and then hit someone else on his way away from the scene...

This guy's car is completely engulfed in flames and has photos and mention of a video, and he puts it in the "random thoughts" thread.

:lol:

Sorry to hear that, glad you were okay.... but really, is anyone surprised that yet another Ford truck died in a fire? :lol::mrgreen:

Next time, if you're going to go offroad into brush, install some fire extinguishers in your truck. I have one in the Pathfinder and have plans to install two more.

I just noticed that someone else started a thread where they posted a story about how he got out of his car to yell at someone who "stole" a parking spot, and then hit someone else on his way away from the scene...

This guy's car is completely engulfed in flames and has photos and mention of a video, and he puts it in the "random thoughts" thread.

Well, being a dick to someone else and immediately getting cosmic retribution is unusual.

A Ford truck burning down happens every day.

Last edited:

"Rapidly" probably would have sufficed, though... :)

To be fair that truck lasted 150,101 miles without a single mechanical or interior problem at all. And it only burst into flames because of my own idiocy. And Spectre, yes, I do plan to carry a fire extinguisher from now on if I have a truck to go off-roading in at any point in the future. : P

And yeah, I did consider starting a thread about it but I figured it's not really that important so I stuck it in here.

To be fair that truck lasted 150,101 miles without a single mechanical or interior problem at all. And it only burst into flames because of my own idiocy. And Spectre, yes, I do plan to carry a fire extinguisher from now on if I have a truck to go off-roading in at any point in the future. : P

And yeah, I did consider starting a thread about it but I figured it's not really that important so I stuck it in here.

Glad you & your buddies are Ok, sorry about your truck.:(

Official random thought: Chile has a 1968 Ford Galaxie XL convertible as their official state car.

800px-Fordgalaxie.JPG

Chile is officially awesome. :bow:

Official random thought: Chile has a 1968 Ford Galaxie XL convertible as their official state car.

800px-Fordgalaxie.JPG

Chile is officially awesome. :bow:

:bow: