you either

a) have lots of time in the morning / get up at the asscrack of down
b) don't reverse much when it's cold
c) are a weird finnish dude with even stranger habits

Or,

d) All of the above

:lol:

a) I just leave the car on and go inside for a minute to finish my coffee
b) I have wing mirrors and a heated rear screen, and I never drive anywhere if I can't see out properly
c) Guilty as charged

In Helsinki, where I wouldn't like to leave the car to idle by itself, I don't need to do that as it lives in a warm garage when I spend any number of time there. My study town isn't exactly a metropolis where one's car gets nicked while warming up.

^but you're french.

sounds good in french.
but if you pronounce it in the english way...it does sound kind of odd. i don't think either it excists in english

In portuguese, we use quilometragem, which is pretty much a translation of kilometrage.
Mileage is for frequent flyers.

Camaro friend wants to trade it for a large European sedan, and has got some reasonable offers (surprisingly alright, in fact).

So, should he go for a 2006 A6 TFSI or a 2004 E60 525i? I recommended the BMW, but he said he prefers Audis to BMW:s, image-wise.

A few days ago, I was eating in Panera with one of my friends and my girlfriend, and I was talking about Top Gear.

The girl who was sitting at the table beside hours turned and slightly pensively asked us what kind of cars we drove; she went on to say that she was unintentionally eavesdropping and very rarely hears people talk about Top Gear. I explained that I am an avid watcher, and told her about FinalGear. Supposedly she's been on here, but she isn't on the forum. She went on to say that she drove an 04 STi.

Envy.

Anyway, was a cool run-in.

Camaro friend wants to trade it for a large European sedan, and has got some reasonable offers (surprisingly alright, in fact).

So, should he go for a 2006 A6 TFSI or a 2004 E60 525i? I recommended the BMW, but he said he prefers Audis to BMW:s, image-wise.

BMW

The BMW's have higher resale value, better driving dynamics, and.. You know what I'm going to say, don't you? :p

BMW.

A new lead means the block heater works and the cabin heater blows hot air.

Happened to have all of my four-wheeled vehicles camped in front of my place today...

IMG_1371.png