Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

He was probably looking for drunks due to thanksgiving.

Since Honduras is copying ze germans and leaving all mountain roads and freeways de-restricted, i found a piece of dead straight empty road and decided to have myself a little top speed test. to paraphrase James may

Buffeting i got 80 70
75! Good god, the trim's falling off (actually my suction cup froggy was what it fell down)

I now discovered my top speed is a Simply IMMENSE 96 MPH <_<

What, my suction cup froggy? no! :p

I think, and this is only a theory, that my mitsu has given up on commiting suicide.Seeing we can always repair it, and by we i mean my dad and his friends while i run up and down town looking for parts.

Last edited:
What, my suction cup froggy? no! :p

I can imagine the froggy suddenly bursting into flames the moment he hit 90.

Speaking of which, is it just me or are the NADA price values a bit on the fucking insane side of things. There is no way a TR6 can have an average value of $13k.

A 2010 Focus? Go try a 2010 Fusion or a 2010 Taurus. You'll shit bricks. Ford's entire lineup is sexy.

No, NO! Do NOT tempt me!

Does it help if I tell you the Fusion is massive and the Taurus is too much money? The Fusion is just way bigger than it needs to be. And, um, I desperately like it and I have shit taste in vehicles.

I sat in a 2010 Focus though. Didn't see the appeal. It seemed like an old car inside already. But that Fusion? Yum.

Dear Ford,
Please make me a cool-ish, small-ish, practical-ish, safe-ish vehicle. Thanks!

Dear Ford,
Please make me a cool-ish, small-ish, practical-ish, safe-ish vehicle. Thanks!
*clears throat*

You are aware that this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_KIqdS1SO0[/YOUTUBE]
is coming to the US early next year, yes?

Unfortunately my bird's cage is bigger than a zebra's head. :) I need something a skoosh bigger. Well I think I do at least. I will look at it though.

(minus some of their newer aquisitions such as Saab and Opel, not to say I don't like those, but you get what I mean)

I know what you're saying, but I just have to be an annoying smartass and point out that calling Opel a newer aquisition of GM is a bit weird, since they were already bought in 1929. :p

Doing a slalom in the Echo at yesterday's advanced driving course was hilarious fun.

The echo actually handles reasonably well, and there was much less body roll than I expected.

Maybe I've had a knock on the head, but for some reason I really want to get hold of one of these now:

url

Echo sportivo. This gets the 1.5L engine instead of the 1.3 along with some other tweaks.

Last edited:
Doing a slalom in the Echo at yesterday's advanced driving course was hilarious fun.

The echo actually handles reasonably well, and there was much less body roll than I expected.

Then you were going too slow. :p

We now have what is, to me, the best, and most beautiful thing to happen in my life for two years sitting on the drive. The Volvo has arrived. Take me back less than six months and I was genuinely dreaming of having something like a V50 on the drive.

And yet still overshadowed by such horrible family events.

Last edited:
And the A-pillar is still too thick on the Volvo.

There are things in life that you can't escape from :(

:love: ya Subaru

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW3064x5_aE&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

My parents have now caught the Jeep bug as well. Now that my dad has bought a King Ranch, he's looking to replace their other F150 with a Wrangler. :lol:

The echo actually handles reasonably well, and there was much less body roll than I expected.[/IMG]

Body roll is fun what are you talking about :lol:
Feeling like the car is going to roll over and die is exciting.