Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Share your Car at work with 4 other people in your office ...

http://img16.imageshack.**/img16/2322/juck.jpg

... and learn more about your Co-workers than you wanted.

:puke:

toenails would actually probably be cleaner

Well... my bf just got a used 2008 VW Rabbit today. I think he said it had 16,000 mi on the clock, automatic (traffic is terrible for manuals) and basically a huge improvement over his 1993 Camry that only had one working window :lol:

Waiting for him to come by so I can see it!

Also, tell me what kind of downfalls he's in for now that he owns a VW :lol:

Well... my bf just got a used 2008 VW Rabbit today. I think he said it had 16,000 mi on the clock, automatic (traffic is terrible for manuals) and basically a huge improvement over his 1993 Camry that only had one working window :lol:

Waiting for him to come by so I can see it!

MAINTENANCE. :p That's about it. Make sure anyone who works on it knows what the hell they're doing.

dc-nano-2.jpg

dc-nano-1-1259513303.jpg

It begins.

Last edited:

Apart from the fact that it was not made by the Germans, but generally speaking...VWs are quite reliable, kind of like Europe's Toyota/Honda.

Apart from the fact that it was not made by the Germans, but generally speaking...VWs are quite reliable, kind of like Europe's Toyota/Honda.

Only now toyotas try to kill you :lol:

I assume a lot of people (In the US at least) here will know what Wyotech is. I like this one. Here's a copy of their current calendar.

I like December.

It's my car, circa Wyotech Car Show 2008 :cool:

Congrats dude! I hope they send you a cheque! :p

Got pulled over for doing 84 in a 65...and guy let me off with nothing but a verbal warning to slow down. Can the Jaaaag take credit for this, or was it just me being really apologetic?

Damn you damn you damn you... there isn't such a thing as a "warning" over here. Not with speeding violations anyway...

So I just had a thought. Now bear with me on this one....

What if you take a supercharged blown American muscle V8, extend the blower so that its taller than normal, and then mount it in the back of a 911 so that the blower is high enough to clear the roof..

:bangin:

That would be the definition of awesome...

Dear Ford,
Please make me a cool-ish, small-ish, practical-ish, safe-ish vehicle. Thanks!

Focus FTMFW. Just go drive one. Srsly

Body roll is fun what are you talking about :lol:
Feeling like the car is going to roll over and die is exciting.

famous last words?

I want to belive that it?s fingernails ... but this is the foot-room ... so I can?t be sure ...

Doesn't matter what it is, if anyone did that to my car they'd clean that stuff up them selves... Nasty!

Also, the current US Focus isn't cool, it's annoying. It's a dressed up and heavily-face-painted Mark I Euro Focus. We didn't get the Mark II as a Ford in the US. We are apparently going to be getting the Mark III at the same time you do.