Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

The Mk1 US Focus was and still is pretty damned badass and all the ones left on the road are just now hitting their second wind in terms of mileage.

Every facelift and "new model" they've built since has gotten progressively more retarded. For example, the first US facelift consisted primarily of taking away the soft bits on the interior and replacing them with hard plastic. Seriously. Oh, and of course they also reshaped the front bumper and tail so they properly accommodates the stupid US license plate (I understand this - both my license plates rattle a bit because there simply is no support for their lower ends)

The current version is... Alright, but for the love of god just give us the European model already.

US Focus != Euro Focus.

true, but the next one will be
Since she thinks the Fiesta is too small, and most of the other cool stuff Ford makes isn't available... this is sort of the only one left

2133fi0.jpg

6zsapw.jpg

241peys.jpg

So this is what a (Spanish?) 323F looks like after it hits a BMW 330i. Rather surprised, I think.

Edit: To clarify, that is not mine.

Last edited:
oh no :( another popup headlight car is dead

seriously, bad luck, was if your fault? and is it still working?

Don't think it's his car, since it has Spanish plates

Last edited:
Wow the roof of the lambo is impressively strong to support that big SUV so well.

still pretty big compared to the lambo

Uh, the A-class is tiny and light. Not "pretty big" by any stretch of the imagination.

Gallardo:
Wheelbase 2,560 mm (100.8 in)
Length 4,300 mm (169.3 in)
Width 1,900 mm (74.8 in)
Height 1,165 mm (45.9 in)

A-class:
Wheelbase 2,423 mm (95.4 in)
Length 3,606 mm (142.0 in)
Width 1,719 mm (67.7 in)
Height 1,587 mm (62.5 in)

it looks big at that angle on top of another car :dunno:

^I think you're forgetting that the Gallardo = TinyLambo

Also, I want that paintscheme on my car. "Polizia" just sounds so damn cool

Can someone photoshop the Italian colourscheme + "Polizia" on my car? I'd give you e-cookies?
Source file right here

Last edited:
see? this is why our cops drive around in VW vans and smartcars.....sooner or later copcars always get smashed.

Also, I want that paintscheme on my car. "Polizia" just sounds so damn cool

Can someone photoshop the Italian colourscheme + "Polizia" on my car? I'd give you e-cookies?

Do you want us to drop an A-Class on it as well? :mrgreen: