Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

I have an urge to post a fake ram thread for lulz
BECAUSE THAT IS THE COOLEST CAR EVER RITE?

well yeah, that's why I haven't actually done it :lol:
I think it's hilarious, I'm sure a bunch more people would. Not sure about the mods though.

Oh god! He's gotten out!

So after seeing the latest TG I remembered there was a Lancia for sale in town.

If I can come up with 12k I can be the owner of an 89 Lancia Delta HF Integrale 8valve.... should I do it? (keepin mind it's a car NEVER sold in the US by a company that hasn't been seen in the US since before 99% of this forums membership has been born).

Yes. There are a few I see running around vancouver every once and a while and I always want one whenever I see it. Such cool cars. DO IT!

If I can come up with 12k I can be the owner of an 89 Lancia Delta HF Integrale 8valve.... should I do it? (keepin mind it's a car NEVER sold in the US by a company that hasn't been seen in the US since before 99% of this forums membership has been born).

You know you want to. ;)

Fact: A human only needs one kidney to live. Just a thought.

It's not accurate for a BL product either, since all of the lights are working. :p

Correct, but none of the lights are on at the same time, nor are they the colour they should be...

And the fact remains that I've rebuilt the engine bay wiring harness, plus upgraded the alternator, plus replaced the entire lighting system.... so all the lights work, work very well, and work at the same time even.

So the pic isn't accurate that way either. :p

I just talked to a school friend who is refurbishing a red 1966 VW Beetle 1200. She's re-doing the upholstery this week and doing some welding and re-undercoating; and apparently having bought it last summer, the only thing giving any trouble has been the fuel tank needing to be replaced. She seems to be very fond of that car.

I finally got to drive a car with one of those shiftable automatics and even after just a few miles I was annoyed that the shifts took almost two seconds to take place after I pressed the lever. I think I need to drive a Ferrari F430 Scuderia to balance out the slow shifting and restore my faith in the technology.

Yeap. I drove a V50 T5 Geartronic and felt like "Is this what it can do?"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqqcyJ1Zg_w&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Lol wut

^WTF?

I swear that would take...hmmmm, precisely 2.5 seconds of that before I get annoyed to the point of tossing the bloody thing out of the window.

You'd last that long? There would be bits of GPS stuck in my dashboard the second it starting talking.

I'm assuming you get the "weed, hookers and robbery planning" map expansion pack with the install.

all of those "special" voices are really fun for about 5 minutes and then you go back to the default ones
I even changed back from John Cleese, and he was actually funny!