Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Good thing my vehicles date back to the stone age. :p

Was doing my random eBay clicking around for the weekend (yes, this 20 year old has no social life atm...thanks a lot cold..<_<) and happened to notice this in a eBay listing for the California:

%21BjCoB%28gBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmV5FdBLR4TMd0H%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

I was like oh..a naviga...wait..that UI looks familiar..hmm those buttons do too...

int_mygig.jpg

Guess it makes sense to spread the love in terms of parts, and it is more attractive in the California with it's brushed metal finish, still just what i thought to be a bit of a oddity. :p

Was doing my random eBay clicking around for the weekend (yes, this 20 year old has no social life atm...thanks a lot cold..<_<) and happened to notice this in a eBay listing for the California:
I was like oh..a naviga...wait..that UI looks familiar..hmm those buttons do too...
Guess it makes sense to spread the love in terms of parts, and it is more attractive in the California with it's brushed metal finish, still just what i thought to be a bit of a oddity. :p

Most super cars feature parts from lower end cars, otherwise they would cost far too much to develop.

When I first saw the 2002 revival of the T-Bird i actually thought it looked nice, only now can i realize how fugly it is.

I didn't know your last name :D

Armed with this information, I will.... see if you are in the phone book..... then..... maybe... call you....

.... annoyingly....

now that I think of it I think I did know your name from one of your articles

I saw my first Monaro VXR in real life today, British plates on it, in bright red.

My God what a vulgar, loud, brash, obnoxious ,over the top chavvmobile that only someone whitout an ounce off taste, style, class or respectability would buy....... I wanted one so bad if fysicly hurt when it drove away :p

When are you getting yours?