Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

I bet it has two wheels.

I think Der Stig is privy to the secret. He said something about Crazyjeeper having even more room with the new vehicle. Unless he was BSing us. :lol:

I'm guessing Crazyjeeper will be doing a lot of powerstroking. :p

Is that some kind of euphemism that Spectre should run from??? :eek: :mrgreen:

I heard Spectre is totally into it, actually.

Wait, an euphemism? I have no idea what you're talking about. :p

Last edited:
It's been a week since I've properly driven my car, apart from moving it in and out of the driveway, and it sure had taken it's toll on the battery. The battery that the previous owner put in isn't the right sort for car, which I'm assuming is the cause for the problems now, when the car is left to sit for a while.

I got into it this morning and it needed a lot of encouragement to start. It was doing a sort of thing where it would start easily, then immediately stall. Anyway, it took a minute or so to get it going, and after driving it for 2 hours and getting some charge back into it, it's running like a champ again.

I think the last time I properly drove my car was may :(

Sold the GTI! And my 500 is reserved, they don't have my color in stock but they will at the end of the month. I'm stoked!!!

Congrats. What model are you getting? Will it be a lot slower than the GTI?

Speaking of those two cars. We're moving to a place with ample room for vehicles after having to rent both our spots. that means the finkels become a 3 car family with the addition of a hatchback of sorts. my mother is eying a dark grey GTI. which means i am too.

I bet it has two wheels.

I think Der Stig is privy to the secret. He said something about Crazyjeeper having even more room with the new vehicle. Unless he was BSing us. :lol:

I'm guessing Crazyjeeper will be doing a lot of powerstroking. :p

Alright, I'll crack. Here's CJ's new ride.
564_Honda_Goldwing_Trike_003c_564_423.jpg

See, plenty of room! :p

Holy shit that is huge.

It wasn't ready yesterday, so hopefully I'll take delivery on Monday. I insisted on a pretty rare combination of options so my dealer is having to trade another dealer.

I was overtaken today. Not unusual considering I get overtaken by articulated lorries but this time I was overtaken by...

A Wiesmann! I think it had Finnish plates too. :eek:

Wiesmann with a Finnish plates :O I've never seen or heard about someone having a Wiesmann in Finland, but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Many people bring rare and expensive cars to Finland, but they're very quiet about it because our extremely jealous press, which wants to make huge articles about expensive cars etc. Privacy and rare cars don't go well together in Soviet-Finlandia :p

It wasn't ready yesterday, so hopefully I'll take delivery on Monday. I insisted on a pretty rare combination of options so my dealer is having to trade another dealer.

Are you keeping your two wheeler?

Are you keeping your two wheeler?

Yes, the GL1000 is staying. It would require a crane to move it right now anyways since it currently lacks forks, brakes, wheels, cooling system, carbs, bodywork, bars, controls and tires.

Speaking of Hondas, there's a Pacific Coast with UK plates running around the neighborhood. Exactly like this one

Honda_PC_800.jpg

I :love: full bodies motorcycles.

More info on the 3-wheeler?