Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Today when I was driving home from an appointment, some lady in a 20-year-old, beat-up (i.e. crashed) Buick had the audacity to yell at me because we nearly got into an accident because SHE wasn't looking where she was going. Yeesh.

I bought an italian car today and it broke already. :p

Fiat Coup? to be exact. It went nice and all. Except about 30km's from home I got a flat tyre. Not sure exactly what happened, but I sped up to pass some cars and when I slowed down the car started to steer to the left quite heavily. I stopped at the next rest stop and the front left tyre was flat. Turns out the valve in the tyre leaked and speeding up triggered emptying the tyre somehow.

The car also needs new tyres anyway, because they are a bit too wide and they touch the bodywork when steering at full lock and hence it won't pass the inspection.

I'll post pictures and make a thread when I get the car to a working state.

Some dickless fag keyed my car..... I fucking hate people... And it's not like I park like a douche or anything like that either.... Someone was just bored it seems....

You got something they don't and feel the need to be a dickheaded cock knocking peice of fucktarded ass wipe!

Finally scheduled a driving test for my license. I'm one step closer to the edge, I'm about to break to actually being allowed on the road. I'm going to need it before my next semester.

No pressure. *boom*

So I took my Si to the dealer for scheduled maintenance and to replace both sun-visors that broke. While servicing the car, they found that one of my transmission mounts is broken. So I'm back in a loaner car while it's being fixed.

You know, I don't think I'll be keeping this car when the warranty expires.

It is very sad state when a civic is breaking like that D:

Yeah... the loaner is a Civic too, so... hope I make it back.

Just the driver door :( Well its going to the fiancee who just got her license so I suspect the paint and rims will be foobared soon enough either way :p
I hear you on the rims. If you do get the damage repainted under your insurance insist on having the repair properly blended into the fender and other door or it will look like shit in no time.

How does one explain a zonda without sounding like a rambling 5 year old?

Easy:

POWEEEEEEEEEER :clarkson:

I do not think that properly communicates the awesome as lots of things are POWEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRful but not a zonda.

How does one explain a zonda without sounding like a rambling 5 year old?

Let the person you're trying to explain it to drive one in Gran Turismo 4 or 5.

Just make sure to put a T-56 in it, as the Zonda's standard gearbox does not give a good top speed.
Gear ratios:
1. 2.66
2. 1.78
3. 1.30
4. 1.00
5. 0.74
6. 0.50

First of all, I was describing it to my mother so that eliminates some options, secondly I did not have a computer on me at the time so I was attempting to describe it in words. The best I could do was tell her to remember what a Lamborghini was when she was younger.

Also there is no feel feedback in racing games so I suck at them terrible and don't own a single one. (I can barely get past race stages in other games).

While servicing the car, they found that one of my transmission mounts is broken. So I'm back in a loaner car while it's being fixed.

Soooo.... they get the car up on the lift and remove the damaged mount, only to find out that the Si doesn't use the same mounts as the other Civics and they don't have one in stock. And apparently neither did anyone else they're associated with. They had to order it and will be giving me a call at some point, so I can bring it back. Oh well, at least that will give me a reason to check out the Hyundai dealer next door.

:p