Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Really? I thought it was 3 tone, not counting the fuzzy thing...

nofrontrib.png

EDIT: Also, why is this in Automotive Random?

Last edited:
Damn skippy! :p

I still want a smart...just to see for myself what it's like to drive. :)

And much like those kiddie cars, they have a strange tendency to end up in the nearest convenient body of water.

smart-tipping.jpg

Last edited:
not if I build it myself. I can probably make the necessary changes, such as setting the seat farther back and extending the steering column.Like upscaling the whole car by 50%

FTFY :p

Sadly no I didn't. I DID have a power wheels bigfoot truck though. :)

I actually planned in my head a line of real cars made entirely like a cozy coupe out of that plastic, but larger and with engines.

They would use plexiglass for the windows.

I was a weird child :|

Uh, you ended up buying pretty much that car. Your Saturn is made out of a plastic not dissimilar to that used in the Cozy Coupe, is larger, and has an engine.

Pretty miserable, isn't it? :p

No the cozy coupe would have been better, it would have been lightweight made of that hollow plastic and therefore probably fast. :lol:

No the cozy coupe would have been better, it would have been lightweight made of that hollow plastic and therefore probably fast. :lol:

Perhaps, but he bought the closest thing to a road-going Cozy Coupe and it hasn't exactly worked out well...

First, you get told to "speed up" by a Smart driver, then you get Jayne's hat wrong.

Not really your night, is it, prizrak? :p
Lol seriously :p
I want to drive a Smart just to see how easy it is to tip over!
Every time I see one I want to tip it over, its like a compulsion.

Last edited:
i don't think it's easy at all. the wheelbase is wider than the body, and it's almost as wide as it is long...without any power

plus, it's got all those electronic gizmos that prevent you from screwing up... means you can't tip it over, you'd rather go straight into a wall!

I want to drive a Smart, just to I can duct tape my golf clubs to the back and see if they'll let me on the course at the local golf resorts.

671.jpg

Perhaps, but he bought the closest thing to a road-going Cozy Coupe and it hasn't exactly worked out well...

Haha. Yeah I realized that as I was typing the post...."I kinda got my wish....ironic...its not very good" heh. :)

I forgot to tell the story of car shopping with family today. It is for my parents, they want a mini-van, or a crossover SUV thing. My sister also decided she wanted to go and annoy me. My mom found one she liked after a test drive and would not look at any other kind, even when it was made on the same platform. And my sister kept nitpicking every one that I was trying to point out that was similar. It is the biggest headache I had in some time. The salesmen was even annoyed with her. My dad was just wanting the day to end. Another sister kept calling to find out if we found one yet, I shut off my phone after the third call, and mom's died after the fifth or sixth. My sister had to go to the bathroom and I finally get my mom into another vehicle and she likes that one better. You should of listened to me before mom. And then it started raining and we came home. I am now going to take a nap.