Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Actually they are the same.It's more a case of NooDle hasn't seen any recent ones ever and thought they all still looked like this

toyota-rav4-2000-5.jpg

Aside from the brand new one which is a Lexus NX clone, I genuinely haven't noticed them...

That reminds me, I haven't seen a first gen RAV4 in years. I guess they all got shipped to Central America.

Can confirm.

Brought home my V6 barge today. 2005 Ford Mondeo 3.0 Ghia. 161k km, one owner, surprisingly well cared for. We will see how this pans out.

5U9zU63.jpg

Reactions: lip
Ar those the ones that sahred a chassis with the Jaguar X-Type? do they share the V6 then too?

Ar those the ones that sahred a chassis with the Jaguar X-Type? do they share the V6 then too?

I think so. The 3.0 in the Jag had 30 odd horsepower more though.

DqfGZeQ.jpg

At this point, it's not worth the price to change the head out; I'm just going to try to run it for two more years until I graduate.

I think so. The 3.0 in the Jag had 30 odd horsepower more though.

Either way, what i remember from driving that look of Mondeo, the seats are super comfy.

Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Time for JDM motor swap, I guess - plenty of shops in your area to provide the engine and do the work cheap.

Time for JDM motor swap, I guess - plenty of shops in your area to provide the engine and do the work cheap.

Sadly don't quite have the funds for that; the hope is for this to see two years of light use and then maybe I can swap.

Sadly don't quite have the funds for that; the hope is for this to see two years of light use and then maybe I can swap.
It's going to be decaying pretty fast once it's reached this point.

Have you considered perhaps learning to ride and getting a cheap motorcycle? :p

It's going to be decaying pretty fast once it's reached this point.

Have you considered perhaps learning to ride and getting a cheap motorcycle? :p

My mom already hated me flying, riding probably would lead to me getting dispwned

This is starting to look like a comedy routine. The only question is which duo will you emulate? Laural and Hardy, or Abbott and Costello?

"That's another fine situation you got me into". "Hey Abbott, hand me a wrench". :D