Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Is that who's actually making the hyper loop?

UdGjo0S.jpg

Since the Dyson vacuum cleaners are bagless, this comic demonstrates how little the Dumbly Fail knows about anything...

Last edited:
Will they make a family hauler with a central vacuum system?

Mercedes and Audi has had some cars with vacuum operated central locking.

300TD's which could neither lock nor switch off thanks to vacuum leaks...fun memories :D

I'm seriously digging the new i30 N

[video=youtube;0Af1LEh2k-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Af1LEh2k-c[/video]

Can you give us the dirt on it? Poor ferrari, unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

Second time with a rental Dodge Charger. This time, it's an R/T. Doesn't matter because, I want a charger for the alpine stereo and speakers. One of the best I've heard in recent years. Second time has confirmed it. Cylinder deactivation makes the exhaust louder, almost as if there's an aftermarket exhaust. At 1600rpm at 80mph though, I can get over it. The cloth seats though kind of suck.

dwW5pPX.png

Are those wing mirrors or party balloons?

Second time with a rental Dodge Charger. This time, it's an R/T. Doesn't matter because, I want a charger for the alpine stereo and speakers. One of the best I've heard in recent years. Second time has confirmed it. Cylinder deactivation makes the exhaust louder, almost as if there's an aftermarket exhaust. At 1600rpm at 80mph though, I can get over it. The cloth seats though kind of suck.

Did you post a review of it? FYI the base sport cloth seats are comfy in mine but already starting to squeak after 10K miles. Yes I'm fat but come on... Apparently the seat track bolts need tightening if you get squeaking. I will also confirm the Alpine system in mine is great considering its standard. The Beats audio package sucks ass.

This one is at 31,000 miles already. Still quiet here.