Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

93Flareside;n3550816 said:
That bright green one I saw about a year ago in Detroit metro area. That’s yours, right?

There are a couple bright green Mustangs running around metro Detroit. One of them is mine.

CrzRsn;n3550826 said:
There are a couple bright green Mustangs running around metro Detroit. One of them is mine.

There are several that are that color. I once seen two of them at the same mall, and then a third on the way home. I am not sure if one of them was you or not.

What testing purposes were you talking about?

CrzRsn;n3550843 said:
What testing purposes were you talking about?

IDK don't you get company cars to drive around for whatever reasons? I had always assumed it was to test random shit out.

prizrak;n3550864 said:
IDK don't you get company cars to drive around for whatever reasons? I had always assumed it was to test random shit out.

Yeah. But why would I park a company car in my garage or post a cryptic photo of it.

narf does it :p

Grats on the FiST though. Any plans to give mountune some of your money?

The FiST is one of the cars that Ford will no longer be making, so there are hella good deals to be had as dealers close them out of their inventory.

GRtak;n3550878 said:
The FiST is one of the cars that Ford will no longer be making, so there are hella good deals to be had as dealers close them out of their inventory.

Yup. I got a stupid good deal on this one.

Jaguar's I Pace won Car of the Year from Auto Express. While I think it is somewhat ugly, I think the EV part won over some voters.

driven wheels dont matter in daily driving tbh

prizrak;n3550966 said:
You paid money for an FWD?
e40.jpg

What’s it matter?

It's perfect for constructing spaceous cars like the Fiesta while saving a bit of money in the process to do so