Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

An Electric Mustang SUV. The epitome of designed by commitee to appease the focus group.

It just looks like a Peugeot now.

I did a thing.

Nah. They're the keys to the ambulance. Apparently International bought lock cylinders from AMC, or AMC key blanks fit GM locksets, or some kooky 80s parts bin shit like that.

Damn! Was wanting to see video of a Gremlin in Lemons, or in a rally.

By the way, I think all of those key cylinders were made by Briggs and Stratton.

Nah. They're the keys to the ambulance. Apparently International bought lock cylinders from AMC, or AMC key blanks fit GM locksets, or some kooky 80s parts bin shit like that.

Pretty sure you can start just about any 80s American car with anything you put in the lock cylinder. Key, competitor key, house key screwdriver, nail file, little bits of string, a stern gaze...... just don’t put your dick in the ignition, I’m sure it’ll still start, but probably won’t feel good.

just don’t put your dick in the ignition, I’m sure it’ll still start, but probably won’t feel good.

Hey now! Speak for yourself!

Pretty sure you can start just about any 80s American car with anything you put in the lock cylinder. Key, competitor key, house key screwdriver, nail file, little bits of string, a stern gaze...... just don’t put your dick in the ignition, I’m sure it’ll still start, but probably won’t feel good.

Instructions unclear. Penis stuck in ignition lock.

That was a white knuckle drive...

14000lbs.
Dryrotted tires.
The rear brake line converting a full quart of brake fluid to undercoating in like 2 stops.
35mph tops.

Oh please make a thread so I can watch this adventure. :D

@katwalk Found your next car
Im not a huge fan of cambered wheels but the general video is very Mood I want tiny plows for my cars. I also resent that outbacks seem not terrible compatible with them. Like god why are crossovers that popular.

In other news in direct response to my complaints the fiat has developed a coolant leak (probably a loose hose, won't know until i put it on the lift tomorrow). Because it still does not have a CEL for that (because why would SOMETHING THAT IS ACTUALLY RELATED TO THE ENGINE get one?) The beetle has decided to have one instead. It's Helping clearly, like a cat helping you make your bed. CEL is even for the coolant sensor specifically, probably because I bothered to check the coolant on the two other cars after the fiat, and will hopefully just fix itself if i wiggle the wires but if not it's a 15$ sensor so nbd at least.

Sometimes i think about how we are moving to actual AI cars and how I feel like if you did that to a bug (or fiat tbh) you would get Literally Herbie right down to the personality of a fucking cat or something. Like I would not know how to function a car that DOESN'T seem alive and full of attitude problems honestly at this point but it sure is a thing.