Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

That other douchebag/fanboy, reporting for duty ;)

You know... As soon as my bank can be arsed to close the loan.

Also, taking nominations for vanity plates. Because if I'm going to be a WRX douchebag, may as well go all the way. I wonder if anyone has MD-SUBUWU yet.... I know CA-SUBUWU is taken.

The boyfriend is the douchebag, you are just the sucker nice guy that is saving them. :D

WRXARU pronounce it as Rex a ru.

Welp. As of today I am the holder of what I believe to be the first private party new car loan my bank has ever issued.

WRX top, Outback bottom.

1596775836226.png

Congrats on the nearly new car.

Video of a four wheel burn out or it didn't happen. ;)

Video of a four wheel burn out or it didn't happen. ;)
But it hasn't happened!

I only bill-of-sale own it thus far. The previous lienholder hasn't been satisfied, the title hasn't been assigned, it definitely hasn't been transferred, and delivery is a few thousand miles away.

Patience.

A ride around the ring that ends abruptly.

We've had roundabouts for give or take 20 years now. Some people still have no clue how they work.

On june 1st it became legal to park the wrong way on city streets, "if doing so doesn't obstruct traffic" or whatever. It took Joe Q. Public about 5 minutes to learn about this new rule and streets look like shit now. :p

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! :D

Whats the bet it's just a 7-seat generic SUV with an available "special edition" with fake wood trim of some sort and maybe some retro styled seats?

Probably independent suspension all around.

Lamest hype train ever :p

I for one would like it even if it is a mall crawler, most SUVs have been for about two decades now and the wagoneer was one of the two SUVs that made them so anyway. Plus the Wrangler/Gladiator is right there.

Last edited:
Probably independent suspension all around.

Good. The Wagoneer was always a family SUV. If someone wants a hardcore off-roader, they sell Wranglers.