Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

i'll wait for him to do another round of russian roulette only for it to go horribly wrong. maybe then i'll watch it so i don't have to see another one of his shows again.

I take it you're not a fan then...:p

Scribblenauts is AWESOME

Jet Pack to the second space after it goes rightmost...

Pretty sure I tried that but I'm not sure if I used the second space...

Also, I can't figure out how to get the tractor beam to work :mrgreen:

Spawn it, click on it, you'll see a few smoke patches and anything that can move will be drawn to it

Must be out of range then.

I was just amazed that something actually appeared when I typed that in out of desperation.

Scribblenauts is great. I am having immense fun trying the most absurd things for trivial problems.

^that's what led me to use depth charges to get rid of the sharks in action levels :p

edit: oh and yesterday's xkcd DOES work :D :D

Last edited:
I take it you're not a fan then...:p

nope, just another useless wannabe trying to push some reality show out on the airwaves and i hate all reality shows regardless of who or whats going on.

Test Drive Unlimited for the PSP, the sat nav always sends me against traffic... it's getting annoying. :mad:

Indeed, too bad Direct2Drive games are just badly no-cd cracked versions of the regular ones, and therefore incompatible with the regular patches. If you're lucky the developer will release digital download versions of their patches... if they don't, you're screwed.

By Any Means 2. I didn't watch the first one, but I guess I will now because this looks cool.

[YOUTUBE]t7dJYCf-XqM[/YOUTUBE]

So after playing Guitar Hero at a friend's house, I got hooked and have decided to buy a copy of it for myself :D. The only question I have is which version should I get? I've got a PS3, so it apparently boils down to GH3, World Tour, or GH5. Is there any difference between the three aside from the song lists?

Newest ones do the whole band thing with drums and microphone, so for multiplayer, those are the ones to get. I'd get World Tour then 5 later when you're bored of the songs.

By Any Means 2. I didn't watch the first one, but I guess I will now because this looks cool.

[YOUTUBE]t7dJYCf-XqM[/YOUTUBE]

Charley is going on his own "Long Way..." without Ewan?

Aren't they supposed to be doing a "Long Way Up" from the southern most point of South America to LA?

Newest ones do the whole band thing with drums and microphone, so for multiplayer, those are the ones to get. I'd get World Tour then 5 later when you're bored of the songs.

actually i've always enjoyed the Rock Band version over the Guitar Hero games, aside form the recent Rock Band Beatles version that was just released the songs in Rock Band 2 work with any songs that were downloaded for the original Rock Band games as well. If Guitar Hero had that kind of function, i would consider it. Although as far as social gaming goes, these games are light-years ahead of others.

actually i've always enjoyed the Rock Band version over the Guitar Hero games, aside form the recent Rock Band Beatles version that was just released the songs in Rock Band 2 work with any songs that were downloaded for the original Rock Band games as well. If Guitar Hero had that kind of function, i would consider it. Although as far as social gaming goes, these games are light-years ahead of others.

I prefer Rock Band as well, but he did ask which Guitar Hero to get ;)