Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Any fans of Transport Tycoon / transportation simulations in general? This might be of interest to you:

I'm looking forward to it as TT was easily one of the games I loved and played the most. The studio behind this has already released Train Fever which is apparently not perfect, but has its fanbase.

Last edited:
I was/still am a fan of train simulator. Purely from the point that I can drive a flying Scotsman on the Northeast Corridor.

So, uhm, MGSV is pretty much incredible. I'm 32 hours in at about 15% progress and it's just brilliant gameplay. I guess this is what a swan song is for a franchise. Never played any of the previous titles, just read a bit of background. Some stuff is over the top but I love it.

Dear James Cameron,

When you made "Pocahontas in Space" I didn't care. What makes you think I want one sequel, let alone four of the bloody things?

KTHXBAI,

Not a Fan

I'm one of the weirdos that didn't sweat the Fern Gully plot, and was genuinely thrilled and amazed with the creativity of the world they created, which was genuinely as seemingly rich and unique as most anything from Jim Henson, which is pretty much the hugest compliment I can give. :dunno:

Last edited:
So looking for something to watch on 123movies that wouldn't keep me up too late I find they have the complete set of the original The Real Ghostbusters cartoon.

Maurice LaMarche's voice for Egon Spengler could very easily have been done by Jamie Hyneman if you didn't know better.

Oh fuck you, I forced myself to watch the last 4 Narcos episodes and it doesn't fucking end???
The middle of season 1 was dragged out, so now what another 10 episodes? Why? How is this more than a 10 episode show.

If it were only 10 then you would be complaining about it being too short.

Unbreakable Kimmel Schmidt is 30 minutes of "why am I watching this?" jokes interrupted by 4 or 5 "oh yeah...that's why" jokes.

I'm one of the weirdos that didn't sweat the Fern Gully plot, and was genuinely thrilled and amazed with the creativity of the world they created, which was genuinely as seemingly rich and unique as most anything from Jim Henson, which is pretty much the hugest compliment I can give. :dunno:

Quoted for truth.

Because rush hour happens everyday.

Unbreakable Kimmel Schmidt is 30 minutes of "why am I watching this?" jokes interrupted by 4 or 5 "oh yeah...that's why" jokes.

I feel like that show was made mostly for New Yorkers, because it makes a lot of jokes that assume you're intimately familiar with the city. I quite enjoyed it, but I don't know if I would have enjoyed it quite as much if I lived anywhere else. :dunno:

Ditto. I loved Avatar.

Apparently Brian Johnson won't be touring again with AD/DC because doing so would risk permanent and total hearing loss. Rumour has it Axl Rose is being lined up to take over.

Oh well, gives Brian more time to do car stuff.

It is confirmed now - Axl Rose will be the replacement for the tour. Very odd choice.

Why see a good movie? No, not my thing to see good entertainment./sarcasm

In fairness to Mr Aston "I hate everything", Anti-Hipster Martin it never appealed to me either.

Not bad...not bad at all!!! I might go see GNR this summer. Axl is actually sounding okay.

[video=youtube;e0yEI4E-j3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0yEI4E-j3c[/video]