Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

I'll load it up again, maybe even tonight. I think my dream MMO would be entirely skill based, with most/all progression being in skills and to a lesser degree, gear. Dream within a dream would be true living world along the lines of Eve. I think I may be forever over doing pissant fetch quests and collecting bear asses, and would so much rather start off in a safe zone that I can just leave and do whatever I want in a world that isn't boring, which is how I remember EQ being, though I never actually played it myself.

I suppose something close to that may exist, but for now I'll just keep imagining a future where SAO-level stuff is real.

EDIT: Naturally, I have no idea what my password was, but in order to recover it I need to enter my game code(found that) and a character name. How the shit am I supposed to remember a character name?
MID-EDIT EDIT: Found a thing, have to submit a help ticket.

Last edited:
The update Louis Theroux doc about Savile was more graphic than I was ready for.

Transformers Devastation is free on plus, it's a Platinum game. So, it's like every other linear game they make.

It looks great.

Bold move releasing a Power Rangers trailer without a single Zord.

Hmm...I was never a big fan either, and this didn't grab me at all.

I honestly could not care less.... seriously, transformers, GI Joe, even TMNT....at least they were cool, still made for some terrible movies, just how bad is a bloody power rangers movie gonna be....that shit was never even cool.

I honestly could not care less.... seriously, transformers, GI Joe, even TMNT....at least they were cool, still made for some terrible movies, just how bad is a bloody power rangers movie gonna be....that shit was never even cool.

YOU TAKE THAT....eh, it really wasn't, I just didn't have much else media-wise in my childhood, so the nostalgia is disproportionately strong.

Transport Fever is coming November 8th.

Mildly bizarre release date trailer:

15min. gameplay video:

At a bookstore, they have some kids channel on the TV, they just ran a commercial for Farm Simulator 2017. Really? They have the budget for ads for these shitty games now?

You should see the massive booth and goodies they have for Farm Simulator at gamescom each year. It boggles the mind...

It's only 2 days until the release of Farming Simulator 2017! Surely I can't be the only one genuinely excited to see what they're offering now, I mean we got forestry last time and this time around they might've fixed the physics engine.

I heard it uses the Unreal engine this time. /sarcasm

Xmen isn't a part of the MCU, so I don't really care. But, YouTube keeps showing Logan trailers for a film that's due out in fucking March. I haven't seen apocalypse yet, but Logan gives me Last Of Us vibes.

It's only 2 days until the release of Farming Simulator 2017! Surely I can't be the only one genuinely excited to see what they're offering now, I mean we got forestry last time and this time around they might've fixed the physics engine.

Meh, seems to be more of the same really, some new brands, 1 new map, and fleshed out the animals part some more, you can now bring cattle to market ad so on....

Basicly they took some of the more popular mods for FS15 and made them official, and you just know the official maps are going to be horribly unrealistic with a farmyard the surface area of an airport, acres of unused land all around perfectly square fields, and 4 lane wide 'field use only' roads.....I will get it, but will probably end up playing on mod maps as soon as they come out.

Last edited:
Nerd3 seemed to like Giant Machines 2017

Did anyone watch the current Ash vs. Evil Dead episode, "Last Call"? My friend Jenny voices the main deadite blonde in the German dub!