Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I've been playing C&C3: Kane's Wrath again recently, it now works properly in UHD. You can watch me panic against the Brutal AI here :D

Blind_Io

Title Redacted for your Convenience
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
I just finished watching season 2 of "Mr. Robot" and have not started season 3 yet.

Did anyone else notice that the second-to-last episode of Season 2 was full of songs from Back to the Future?

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
What would be the best 1st person shooter for the PS4 if you're mainly interested in the single player campaign? COD-WWII?

My girlfriend got us a PS4-Pro a few weeks ago, and I don't have a single game for it yet. I have no intention of paying for PSN+

GRtak

Forum Addict
Bethesda Game studios tweeted this yesterday as a teaser. Today they released this video.

[video=youtube;-ye84Zrqndo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ye84Zrqndo#action=share[/video]

More news to come on the June 10...

I haven't even played 4 yet, and I am excited for this. I may even play through the series again just so I can get into the spirit of things.

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'10 RX-8 R3, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
RdKetchup;n3545097 said:
What would be the best 1st person shooter for the PS4 if you're mainly interested in the single player campaign? COD-WWII?

My girlfriend got us a PS4-Pro a few weeks ago, and I don't have a single game for it yet. I have no intention of paying for PSN+
For single player I'd think something like Far Cry 5 would have more depth than Call of Duty. Depends on whether you prefer doing what you want vs a shorter cinematic experience I suppose. Haven't played either but I am a fan of the Far Cry series for single player experience.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
GRtak;n3549480 said:
Bethesda Game studios tweeted this yesterday as a teaser.
I stumbled across the live stream and got hooked watching it for Bethesda employees doing daft things. :lol:

I'm really looking forward to it, I really enjoyed 4 so I'll definitely be getting this. I'm hoping the release isn't too close to Forza Horizon 4 though as I would want to play them both at the same time...

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
MiXAL;n3549848 said:
But Daniel Craig has signed to be the next one already.
Not what I meant. There is always a next James Bond, even if the current one has more movies.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
I don't read comics. I'd read this comic.

"'The Maxx' Returning to Comics With Batman"
Crossoverhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/maxx-returns-new-batman-crossover-september-1122360?source=images

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
NecroJoe;n3551095 said:
I don't read comics. I'd read this comic.

"'The Maxx' Returning to Comics With Batman"
Crossoverhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/maxx-returns-new-batman-crossover-september-1122360?source=images

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
CrzRsn;n3549867 said:
Not what I meant. There is always a next James Bond, even if the current one has more movies.
Lies. There has only been one James Bond... ever...

Zardoz_zed.jpg

GRtak

Forum Addict
Star Trek fans can rejoice, and may need to be cautiously optimistic. Patrick Stewart is returning to a new series as Picard.

Picard being back is definitely the best part, but be optimistic for a worthy show.

TC

aka TomCat
I just found out that they're making a second Zombieland movie, and I'm not sure how to feel about it.