Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

TC

aka TomCat
GRtak;n3552592 said:
He killed Blll Murray, so you should be annoyed that he won't be in the sequel.
Bill Murray probably will be in it, but as a real zombie, and he'll probably kill Jesse Eisenberg.

Zombieland was one of those rare movies that I thought was absolutely perfect. Bringing everyone back... 10 years older... I hope it's good, but that's a tough ask.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I can't remember now who at Ringmeet put me on to The Expanse but whoever it was, thank you. I've just finished watching season 2 as that's all they have on Netflix and I've loved every minute of it so far. I don't think I've been hooked on any fictional series like this before. One tiny criticism though:

Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)

While it was nice to see Adam Savage in the final episode, for me it really broke the immersion of the whole show for me. Fortunately it was right at the end, if it had been earlier in the season I don't think I would've enjoyed it as much.

Looking in to ways of getting Season 3, it isn't currently on Netflix.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
Farming Simulator 2019 comes out on Tuesday, I have to say I'm excited, despite being fully aware of how ridiculous the game is and how it sounds when you tell someone about it. I was going to just buy the Steam version but the bastards have gone and upsold me the collectors edition already with this little haul for a mere tenner:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"576","width":"1024","src":"https:\/\/images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com\/images\/I\/91RtFXNZN8L._SL1500_.jpg"}[/IMG2]

How can I turn down this much ridiculous swag for ten measly pounds? The C64 emulated version looks like a big laugh, as do the modding tutorials that don't appear to be online already. The rest of the swag is just funny and cute, especially the hat to wear while playing the game. :lol:

I ended up on related items and saw the special Saitek controller is down to a reasonable price now, but what the fuck is going on here Amazon?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"504","width":"559","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/x6UMUpz.jpg"}[/IMG2]

TC

aka TomCat
PSA: The Expanse Season 3 has been added to Amazon Prime.